The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us launch and scale lead generation efforts across a variety of digital platforms. Working in partnership with the Design, Sales, and Marketing teams, you will help create demand for our product to drive qualified leads for our Growth team.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about crafting acquisition campaigns that also provide a great user experience. This role is a great fit for someone who is interested in marketing a technical product with multiple touch points during a longer buying cycle.
- Assist with and eventually take ownership of a variety of paid media efforts (Google Ads, Paid Social, etc), such as keyword expansion, bid optimization, campaign strategy, ad copy testing, remarketing, and more.
- Launch & scale growth marketing campaigns (high intent search campaigns, account-based marketing, prospecting, funnel / nurture optimization, conversion rate optimization)
- Report on campaign efforts (Conversions, Qualified Leads, A/B tests, etc.)
- Research & explore new channels to expand marketing efforts
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign optimization while also understanding the importance of brand building & becoming an industry leader
- Facilitate industry partnership media buys (audience targeting, asset delivery, etc.)
- Keep up with the latest in digital marketing (trends, new platforms, privacy, etc.)
- 2-5 years experience with lead / demand generation at a digital marketing agency, in tech, or B2B
- PPC Experience with any of following: Paid Search / SEM (Google Ads + Editor, Microsoft Ads), Paid Social (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads), Display Ads / Remarketing, etc.
- Ability to blend quantitative data with qualitative data to optimize campaign performance
- A/B testing methodologies (ad copy, display ads, social ads, landing pages, etc)
- Collaborate, share, and receive feedback from multiple teams (design, sales, product, etc) to ensure campaign alignment
- Detail-oriented, results-driven & proactive - continuously providing ideas, feedback and results to further growth marketing efforts
- Experience with landing page builders, testing tools, or CMS editors (ie, Unbounce, Instapage, Google Optimize, Wordpress, Webflow, etc.)
- Basic HTML/CSS/Design/JS skills
- Experience with marketing technology & integrations (CRMs, automation, etc)
The marketing department strives to make the process of connecting millions of devices to the internet easily understood. We’re building education and clearly articulating our value proposition from the first click to the signed contract. Our storytelling is both acquiring new customers and nurturing others along the way. We work collaboratively with Sales, Product, Design and Customer Success to champion the voice of the customer to make the best products for our customers.How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $84-$112k for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
- 1 hour interview with the Demand Generation Manager, Mike Kochis
- Brief exercise
- 1 hour interview with VP of Marketing, Lynette Grinter
- Final round of two 30 minute interviews to meet the broader team
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.