Digital Marketing Manager at Drift
Drift is seeking a driven and strategic Digital Marketing Manager to join our revenue marketing team. This go-to-market team is responsible for creating and executing Drift’s marketing campaigns, delivering programs that drive pipeline and make a real impact on every segment of the business.
You will be the expert on Drift’s inbound marketing programs and know how to move the needle. You’ll analyze our website performance, organic rankings, and conversion rates; taking those insights to deliver corresponding inbound marketing strategies. You’ll collaborate directly with our content, website, digital advertising, product marketing, and demand generation teams to build one connected organic marketing engine. Ultimately -- you’re always thinking about how to maximize inbound demand and pipeline.
This role is made for a digital marketer who loves search engine optimization, understands the customer journey, and uses both sides of your brain to create connected SEM experiences that engage and convert the right buyers. You’re responsible for overseeing the organic search channel to acquire interested leads, generate booked meetings for our sales team, and drive pipeline.
Ideal candidates are passionate about emerging technology, hypergrowth company culture and the future of sales and marketing. Previous experience in SEO and digital marketing is necessary.
What you'll be doing on the revenue marketing team at Drift:
- Establish intimate knowledge of how marketing and sales professionals are getting their information today, and execute corresponding inbound marketing tactics to grow qualified traffic from our target personas at every stage of the customer journey.
- Develop SEO strategies to support the growing demand generation needs of our sales team.
- Measure and analyze organic search channel performance to proactively recommend where opportunities for further optimization and growth exist.
- Collaborate with our content and product marketing teams to create and optimize landing pages for highly qualified SERPs.
- Own conversion rate optimization on our site, running A/B tests to move the needle.
- Collaborate with our web team on technical SEO improvements and to prepare for evolving algorithm updates.
- Collaborate with the broader digital team to inform complementary paid search strategies, and integrated customer journeys across channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing/SEO/demand generation experience
- Self-motivated problem solver, able to communicate proactively without close supervision.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to distill insights from web, SEO, and funnel data; and action corresponding recommendations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to coordinate SEO and SEM initiatives across content, website, digital advertising, product marketing, and demand generation teams.
- Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment.
- Time management pro with the ability to prioritize initiatives based on impact.
- Experience with SEO platforms; such as Conductor, Brightedge, ahrefs, or SEMrush.
- Experience with content management + testing systems; such as WordPress and Intellimize.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms; such as Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or Hubspot.
- Experience with Asana or project management tools a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus.