Digital Marketing Manager at NEXT Insurance (Peninsula)
Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. Next has raised over $880 million from top tier investors and is the valley’s latest unicorn, valued at over $4 billion.
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, and are customer-focused and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a subject matter expert in paid social, display and programmatic media and direct publisher buys. They are responsible for developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns that drive agent growth. This person will need to deliver against aggressive lead volume and CPL goals.
The role reports to the Head of B2B Agency and will partner with Creative, Content, Analytics and Direct Marketing teams and should be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced and values-driven organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive growth in the number of leads for the Agency business.
- Develop digital media plans in support of the overall acquisition goals.
- Plan, implement and manage (creation, day-to-day management, ongoing experimentation, tracking, measurement and reporting/analysis) Facebook, LinkedIn, GDN, and/or YouTube campaigns.
- Recommend tests and ensure alignment across other digital marketing channels.
- Partner with Analytics to refine tracking and measurement and develop channel specific dashboards.
- Establish reporting and benchmarks for performance to present to leadership teams on a monthly basis.
What We Need:
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience, with at least 3 years specifically managing Facebook, LinkedIn and programmatic display and video campaigns.
- Must have a strong knowledge and experience with Facebook Ads manager, LinkedIn Campaign manager and familiarity with DV360.
- Experience directing content/creative resources in development of conversion-focused copy & creative and yet also align to brand voice/positioning.
- Possess strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills, have a passion for data driven decision making.
- Strong track record of scaling acquisition campaigns and hitting targets.
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.