What you’ll do:
- Own planning and execution of Skillshare’s paid search program to drive new members
- Work with Skillshare’s paid search agency to create, monitor, and optimize paid search campaigns
- Identify new opportunities to scale the program and optimize existing campaigns to improve efficiency
- Maintain account and data hygiene to ensure campaigns are accurately tracked
- Create and maintain roadmap of creative and landing page tests
- Keep pulse on trends and innovations within the paid search landscape
- Opportunity for increased responsibilities to own additional channels within Skillshare’s ever expanding media mix
Why we’re excited about you:
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience with both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads platforms
- You’re highly analytical and have high attention to detail
- You’re comfortable running analyses on your own in Google Sheets/Excel
- You have the ability to iterate on existing processes and identify opportunities to build out something new
- You’re a clear communicator who can collaborate and work constructively with others
- Bonus: you have experience managing paid search campaigns in the subscription space
Why you’re excited about us:
- Impact: You will have direct ownership of one of our key acquisition channels, driving impact on our growth.
- Growth: A great opportunity to get experience building an acquisition machine and have the exposure to international marketing, while flexing your paid search muscles. There is also an opportunity to take on more responsibilities with additional channels over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.