Digital Marketing Manager - InSided by Gainsight at Gainsight (Remote)
inSided is the leading Customer Success Community Platform that uses the power of community to measurably improve our client’s customer engagement. Customer Success is at the heart of everything that we do. It is our motto to bring success to all our customers.
Our B2B customer base has nearly tripled 2021, with rocketship growth forecast for 2022. We are on a mission to make Customer Success Communities an essential part of at least 1000 brands worldwide.
To achieve this we are looking for A-Players - people who share our passion, embrace change, take initiative and adopt high standards for themselves - to join our team and help us shape the future of customer success.
We proudly achieved a big milestone in 2022, when Gainsight successfully acquired inSided!
The deal pairs Gainsight’s leadership in Customer Success with the power of community-led growth, through inSided’s unique capabilities that drive product engagement and adoption, increase retention and build lasting customer relationships. inSided’s platform is currently used by hundreds of companies including Gainsight, Gong.io, ProductBoard, Sprout Social, Guru, and Zapier.
inSided (by Gainsight) is based in Amsterdam with offices in Manhattan, New York City. On both sides of the pond, we have a motivated and entrepreneurial team, who love to brainstorm on new ideas together, and regularly celebrate our continued success (ask about our champagne waterfalls 🍾). We currently have around 80 employees and are growing rapidly.
About this role
As a digital marketing manager you own our digital marketing efforts, including paid social, paid search, SEO and review site campaigns. You help drive demand through digital campaigns and continuously think of creative ways to increase traffic, leads, conversion & engagement.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, equal parts creative, technologically savvy and analytical, and has 3-5 years experience in a similar B2B Marketing role. Knowledge of platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and G2 are a must.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Implement marketing pipeline generation and acceleration programs for targeted and high-value accounts
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). You always KNOW your numbers, your current forecast and where you want to end up.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- GTM strategy of new product & features for target prospect accounts
- Collaborate with Content Managers, Design and other internal teams to support the creation of effective campaigns & content
- Manage and execute strategies to acquire customers while maintaining customer acquisition cost
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar B2B role at a SaaS company
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Collaborate well in multi-disciplinary teams
- You thrive when given a lot of responsibility, freedom & can deal with a TON of fun @ work
What do we offer:
- Be part of an exciting high-growth SaaS organization in an international environment
- An impactful role with lots of growth potential for yourself, your team and the company
- Clever, fun, and ambitious colleagues
- Remote role or option to work in our beautiful office in the heart of NYC
- Benefits package including 401K
- Monthly “Recharge Days” - non-working days that are in addition to our generous holiday schedule
- A lot of freedom to apply your creative and strategic skills
- A work-hard, play-hard environment—we are big fans of Friday afternoon drinks, parties, and events
- Participation in Gainsight’s global Equity At Work program