ABOVE + BEYOND
Experient Group is an Atlanta-based business + IT consultancy that offers flexible and innovative solutions tailored to our clients' business environment, culture, and budget. We don't assume anything - we set out to continually prove ourselves by going above and beyond in every client engagement. We work collaboratively to understand our clients' business and provide guidance that enables them to achieve results.
WORK WITH US
At Experient Group, we are a family. We value community, collaboration, and people who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. While functional and technical skills are critical, we place a priority on hiring people who match our values. Our philosophy is simple: we attract and hire talented people, then provide them with a supportive community, career opportunities, and guidance from our experienced leadership so they can thrive. In short, we strive to serve our people better than anyone else.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Experient Group is looking for Digital Marketing Strategy Consultant to join our rapidly expanding management consulting team based in Atlanta. This role will provide product management support and contribute to the product management strategy, planning, development and execution of the digital vision for the company.
This role requires a broad understanding of the technologies that run the digital marketing initiatives including CMS, Digital Analytics, Marketing Automation, Lead Gen, and eCommerce. This position will form strong relationships and collaborate closely with all levels across the organization.
This will position will be a key role in the enablement, ongoing refinement, and scale of a comprehensive digital strategy. This role will manage the overall eCommerce and customer portal capabilities. This role will work closely with IT and business leaders as the eCommerce and customer experience subject matter expert (SME) to drive the future of Digital Commerce.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Support the Marketing organization including strategic roadmap, priorities, end to end application delivery, production support, and ongoing maintenance and optimization of marketing and ecommerce technologies.
- Shape eCommerce and digital strategy, determine priorities, lead execution of those opportunities across all functions, and evangelize results with stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to establish and bring to life the eCommerce and customer portal roadmap. This includes both executing against digital tactics that will deliver near-term business results, as well as identifying and testing digital innovation for continued future growth.
- Responsible for the documentation of the marketing technology architecture, the assessment of marketing systems, and the development of a strategic technology roadmap
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives to meet changing marketing and business priorities
- Delivers effective organizational change and communications for technology implementation and process re-engineering within marketing
- Own the stability, security, modernization, and operations of the technology platforms supporting the Sales/Marketing organizations especially Analytics, Marketing Automation, and eCommerce platforms
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience working with senior strategic roles within IT/Marketing Technology organizations including a focus on GTM technologies supporting Marketing
- Experience in leading a scrum product team to translate product roadmap features into well-defined requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Excellent communicator that will ensure complex ideas are explained and reach the audience in a simple and easily understood format
- Must be very detail oriented and have ability to distill large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data into fact-based business cases to support digital vision.
- Ability to work across all divisions and levels within the organization up to C-Suite
- Must have ability to positively influence both verbally and through the preparation of written materials
- Understanding of sales cycles and product lifecycles and their respective pressures on the marketing function to drive demand and revenue
- Experience working with marketing analytics, automation, and ecommerce tools such as: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Bizible, Target, Marketo, Shopify, Magento.
- Atlanta, GA based position. No relocation budget available. Willing to consider non-Atlanta based candidates but candidates must be willing to work during normal Eastern time zone work hours.
Experient Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.