Demand Generation Strategist at BigTime Software, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and a quarterly bonus
- Company pays 100% of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays - 35 days off the first full year of employment
- Weekly Lunch Credit via GrubHub and company paid GrubHub+ (free unlimited delivery)
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location - Flexible work environment with remote opportunities
- Parental leave support with Parently
- Hybrid work schedule - Most teams in office 2 times a week
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
What You'll Be Doing - Demand Generation Strategist
We're looking for a Demand Generation Strategist to develop associated content for BigTime's sales and marketing priorities. In addition, he/she/they will support the sales enablement initiatives of the larger organization, delivering content that increases the proficiency of our sellers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a strong background in developing sales and marketing materials, documentation, presentation, and strategies to create revenue.
Reporting to our Director of Growth Marketing, the Demand Generation Strategist will lead the creation of customized marketing content for proposals and any other collateral the sales team requires for high-value sales opportunities. This role will also catalog all marketing content (case studies, decks, capability documents, etc.) for the marketing team to easily direct the sales team to what they need.
What You Are Accountable For
- Become an expert on BigTime's product capabilities, customers, and competitive landscape in order to develop a strong narrative to help set our sales team up for success
- Partner with and support the sales team by equipping sellers to discuss products and solutions with prospects, as well as support the development and delivery of sales plays
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Digging into Salesforce reports identifying opportunities in our marketing and sales funnel to improve conversion metrics
- Support in the development of marketing/sales narrative, client journey, and unique value proposition
- Lead the development of strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation, and destruction of sales enablement content
- Efficiently respond to requests for assets and information coming from Sales, Solution Consultants, and other teams, thereby contributing to the flow of information to and from proposal participants in a library that is easy to navigate
- Own relationships with key stakeholders across sales and client delivery teams to ensure all content is up-to-date and current
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products
- 1-3+ years in a content creation role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
- Love digging into data to understand where leads are getting stuck in the sales funnel and what is needed to improve conversion metrics
- Strong ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Track record of partnering with sales teams and supporting their prospect conversations
- Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
Who We Are
BigTime Software is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,300 firms worldwide and tracking over $4 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.