Base Salary: $110,000 - $113,000
Disinformation is all around us, and with the rise of synthetic or altered media it’s becoming more difficult to believe what you see. That’s why Truepic was founded, to help restore trust in the internet through image verification. We’ve created the first camera technology that confirms the authenticity of a photo from the point of capture, giving the viewer complete confidence that what they’re seeing is real.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to lead Truepic's lead generation, from top of funnel initiatives to cultivating conversion and retention. Applicants should be data-driven, results-oriented, passionate, and collaborative. You will work with cross-functional teams to design, execute, track, and measure the success of demand generation content, channels, and marketing campaigns. This role will help to achieve Truepic’s customer acquisition goals, resulting in the generation of increased pipeline for the company.
The efforts of this role will result in increased interest in our products, helping to grow our business by enabling our sales organization to flourish with meaningful new business opportunities. This detailed and organized individual must be both an execution-oriented strategist and a tactician who can showcase their experience by demonstrating creativity, passion, and results through their planning and execution.
Who you are:
Someone who’s passionate about making a difference and learning new things.
You enjoy building from scratch, solving hard problems and bringing solutions to the table.
You work well in a remote environment and can execute in the absence of structure.
You’re comfortable with change and aren’t limited by what you’ve done before.
You’re motivated by growth and want to leave your mark on something meaningful.
You’re a respectful person! If you might be an asshole, please don’t apply.
- 5-8+ years of digital marketing experience
- B2B marketing campaign experience required, B2C a plus
- Proficient in outbound marketing and demand generation, with experience in lead generation and building sales funnels
- Proven track record in leading and managing paid search, paid social, retargeting, and display advertising campaigns
- Deep understanding of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and social platforms
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices
- Up to date with evolving best practices for ABM strategies
- Experience and knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal departments, marketing agency, executives, and partners
- Excellent organizational skills and project management
- Enjoys a high pace of activity and workload
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills
What you’ll do:
As Demand Generation Specialist, you will:
- Work closely with sales, marketing, comms, and product to define and execute campaigns designed to bring awareness to Truepic’s value proposition to generate new leads, resulting in additional pipeline for the organization
- Lead execution of coordinated multi-channel campaigns that align with strategic objectives across key industries to drive MQLs and sales pipeline
- Collaborate with colleagues and marketing agency to help craft and refine messaging and campaign strategies to deliver greater interest and leads
- Deliver data-driven insights into the creation of engaging content to support primary marketing campaigns and sales initiatives
- Collaborate to ensure there is a cohesive creation, execution, and testing/optimization strategy to increase digital engagement
- Test, measure, analyze, and report on the demand generation program effectiveness to continuously improve impact on sales pipeline revenue based on conversion rates, cost-per-lead metrics, and lead-to-opportunity conversion
- Translate data into clear and tangible recommendations to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Provide guidance and direction for demand generation operations to ensure we have an optimized demand generation process
Who we are:
Truepic is a series B startup backed by Microsoft, Adobe, Sony and Hearst. We have a hub (or “clubhouse”) in beautiful San Diego but our team is fully distributed which means you can work from wherever you choose. We place a heavy focus on outcomes and value trust, transparency, and autonomy in the way we operate. With our recent round of funding we’re rapidly growing our team of 50+ and will continue to invest in the development and innovation of our two core products, Truepic Vision and Truepic Lens.
Not only is our technology proprietary but we’re building a strong community at the forefront of the image authenticity movement. As founding members of the Coalition for Content Provenance and Authenticity (C2PA), we’re working alongside companies like Twitter, Intel, Microsoft and Adobe to develop a set of technical standards for certifying the source and history of media content. Our controlled capture technology is the world’s first C2PA compliant camera which will help set a new standard for how we consume and accept images across the internet.
Truepic is dedicated to building an inclusive environment, where differences are celebrated and all team members have an equal opportunity to contribute and excel. This means creativity is encouraged, we welcome bold ideas and new ways of thinking, and we understand that our best ideas come from challenging the status quo. We invite everyone to pull up a seat and bring their full selves to the table.
Perks of the job:
Aside from being on the forefront of controlled capture technology and doing work that will change the world, you’ll also have access to all of these perks and benefits when you work at Truepic:
- Top of market compensation with equitable pay practices
- Equity in the company with regular tenure refresh grants
- Exceptional healthcare plans with 100% premiums paid
- Retirement benefits
- Investment in your personal growth and career development
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Stipends for your home office, cell phone and internet expenses
- Annual company and team retreats
- Do work that matters and have an incredible amount of impact
Did reading this job description get you excited? Would you like to learn more about our team, our mission, and how you can help disrupt the cycle of disinformation? Apply below or feel free to reach out directly at [email protected].