Reports to: Senior Manager, Demand Generation
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline-focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, website, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand. We work hard but know when to celebrate our successes. We lift each other up, create an environment that fosters creativity, and keep the team's culture fun and exciting.
About The Role
We firmly believe in building a world-class demand generation engine that drives revenue. For AlphaSense to grow, we need to engage our audience with timely campaigns that not only serve inspiring content but also meet them where they are in their buyer’s journey. We exist to create seamless experiences that drive marketing sourced pipeline and revenue. We aim to produce a demand gen funnel that has high velocity, predictability, and potential for scale – and our demand generation specialist will be a key part of executing, supporting, and analyzing our efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Support execution of end-to-end demand generation campaigns spanning content syndication, paid media, sponsored programs, email nurture, webinars, personalized gifting, and conversational marketing.
- Build agency and contractor relationships around paid programs such as sponsored emails, sponsored webinars, content syndication, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Analyze program success, lead quality, and lead quantity to make our inbound SDRs happy, productive, and successful.
- Collaborate with content marketing to align on core messaging, personas, audiences, and content themes.
- Always be testing - optimize everything you possibly can because more marketing budget doesn’t always produce more revenue.
- Help deploy exciting new marketing campaigns as the team continues to grow.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing, sales development, or related role.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of marketing and sales concepts, terminology, and principles is preferred.
- Intellectually curious, always striving to learn something new and think outside the box.
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ferociously focused on overachieving key goals - contribution to pipeline, revenue, and impact on the business.
- Maniacally organized with excellent time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize requests.
- You see every problem as an opportunity and meet challenges head on with a can-do attitude.
- Highly accountable, able to follow through on competing commitments, and adhere to deadlines.
- Think analytically. Approach situations with a goal in mind, test hypotheses, and measure impact. Can find meaning in numbers, and be a data-driven decision-maker.
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a high-impact team.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and/or marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo) is a plus.
- A fun, creative approach and energetic, “willing to do whatever it takes” attitude.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.