SVT Robotics enables companies to integrate and deploy industrial robotics without the need for custom code. That’s a game changer in the world of robotics! It means we’ve cracked the code for our clients to rapidly deploy automation technology, transform their businesses, and adapt to an ever-changing market. Our one-of-a-kind SOFTBOT® Platform and talented team of builders makes it possible.
Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, SVT scours the country for best-in-class talent to add to our team of innovators, software experts, and robotics industry leaders committed to serving companies across the U.S. and Europe. Our employees show up every day ready to innovate and create with one goal in mind: success for our customers.
As demand for our platform continues to increase, so does SVT’s demand for high performers to help chart the course towards rapid growth and expansion. If you’re ready to revolutionize the future of industrial robotics and possess an entrepreneurial spirit and zeal for achieving results, we’d like to hear from you!
About the Role: Demand Generation Specialist
SVT Robotics is looking for a highly curious, analytical, and creative demand generation specialist. Demand Generation is a renewed focus for SVT so this person will be helping to build an entire program; including strategy, analytics, content, and integration with sales and marketing. This position will collaborate with our external agency, the RevOps/Growth team, and Sales Development team to ensure the program’s alignment across SVT growth functions.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience building demand generation campaigns and managing lead providers. Personality-wise, they love numbers, the stories they tell, and imagining creative ways to improve those numbers. They have amazing attention to detail and can appreciate the difference between using the word “a” vs. “the” in an advertisement. They know how to strike the right balance of time between research and execution to carry out strategy quickly AND with high quality.
A potential day in the life of SVT’s Demand Generation Specialist:
- Identify and research target audiences to develop effective targeting profiles/criteria
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from campaigns
- Establish measurements and success metrics for demand generation initiatives
- Perform market analysis and research on partners
- Own the process of developing, tweaking, and measuring impact of content and copy for demand generation campaigns
- Give updates to and collect feedback from all stakeholders (agency, marketing, growth, sales)
- 3+ years of experience managing or collaborating with Demand generation campaigns
- 3+ years of experience with Paid Social and Digital Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing software (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.)
You get bonus points for having:
- Knowledge of robotics, WMS, or warehouse automation
- Experience with ABM tools
- Expert in Hubspot Marketing and Workflow
- Competitive salary and compensation structure
- 401k with generous company match
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Flexible parental leave
- Fun, innovative team and remote-friendly culture
Are you with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high-growth start-up atmosphere.
SVT Robotics is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity on all our teams. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our team is built on a culture of curiosity and innovation that serves as the foundation of our product. Here, you can and will create something awesome. Come join our growing team!
For more information about us, please visit https://www.svtrobotics.com/