Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing and Demand Gen
Infoworks is seeking a Senior Manager of ABM and Demand Gen to drive new customer demand, customer expansion, and partner community engagement, to meet revenue growth objectives, and develop a predictable, repeatable, scalable demand gen practice.
In this role you will be a strategic partner to Sales, Customer Success and our SDR team, with a shared goal of growing pipeline and revenue. You’ll bring expert knowledge and innovation around ABM and omnichannel demand generation, as well as content strategy and development, targeting large enterprise, technology C-levels and mid-management influencers and recommenders.
Infoworks Marketing is high touch, customer first: helping our prospects, customers and partners succeed through insights and education; being the trusted advisor. You’ll have great tools that set you up for success to exercise your Demand Gen and ABM creativity: 6sense, ZoomInfo, HubSpot, Salesforce, Linked In Sales Navigator, Salesloft to name a few. Reporting into the Vice President, Field Marketing, you’ll have an opportunity to measurably impact the success of Infoworks through:
- Develop a data-driven, metrics-based integrated demand generation strategy, and associated quarterly execution plans, that aligns to sales and business KPIs where demand gen is measured in contribution to pipeline, revenue and expansion.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Infoworks positioning, messaging, end-to-end narrative, ICP and value proposition to develop targeted messages and content for prospect, customer and partner cohorts
ABM and Omnichannel Demand
- Develop end-to-end ABM campaigns per cohort to nurture throughout customer life cycle; identify and harvest intent activity, fully leverage marketing systems to design and execute highly targeted and bespoke campaigns
- Define omnichannel, integrated inbound and outbound lead acquisition and conversion campaigns moving them effectively through the buyer journey
- Develop ICP and target account lists with specific emphasis on 6sense and ZoomInfo harvesting; account mapping and lookalike audience targets aligned across marketing, SDR’s, Sales and Customer Success
- Define content strategy;, develop and manage development of content that tells the story throughout each stage of the buyer journey and customer life cycle
- Measure and manage content asset performance; identify top performing assets and offers across each stage to optimize content and demand plan
- Develop sequences and talk tracks with SDRs to cultivate and convert leads
- Continually refine lead scoring based on quality, conversion and capacity
End-to-End Funnel Optimization
- Manage and optimize leads-to-revenue funnel against volume, velocity and conversion in alignment with SDR’s, Sales, Rev Ops and Customer Success
- Consistently test, measure and optimize campaigns and programs based on response, conversion, multivariate testing, analytics, and stakeholder feedback
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketing Ops and Sales Ops to manage, optimize and automate end-to-end funnel stages, workflows and metrics
Analytics: Managing and Reporting
- Establish tracking and measurement dashboards to continually monitor performance, adjust/pivot as needed
- Establish lead attribution reporting and analysis to identify and inform tactics, content, cohorts; calculate metrics including CPL, CPO, ROI.
- Forecast, analyze and report to stakeholders and leadership results and recommended actions to achieve lead, pipeline, revenue and expansion KPIs
Who You Are
- 8+ years B2B demand generation, ABM and content experience, for enterprise software
- Bachelor or Master level degree in marketing, communications, or business.
- Expertise in 6sense and HubSpot; preferred experience in Sales Force, ZoomInfo and Linked In Sales Navigator
- Successfully built ABM programs at scale and can implement a modern enterprise marketing playbook. Extensive knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing execution tactics
- Strong content development and writing skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw actionable insights.
- Metrics-driven; committed to deliver against pipeline, revenue and expansion targets.
- Mentally curious: test, measure, optimize to find better ways to deliver customer value
- Champion of cross-functional collaboration, co-own the pipeline, revenue and retention/expansion targets with your stakeholders.
- Bias towards action. You’re scrappy and entrepreneurial. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are willing to roll up your sleeves to build something great with a great company and have fun in the process.