Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Uniphore (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:49 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
We seek an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about B2B marketing in the hi-tech industry. As a Demand Generation Manager (DGM), you will be responsible for driving the execution of Uniphore’s demand generation and ABX programs to targeted industry verticals, accounts, partners, and communities.
The DGM will collaborate closely with digital marketing, field marketing, product marketing, sales and SDRs. We are looking for someone who is on the leading edge of new demand generation trends and technologies. A person with a track record of executing effective multi-channel programs, establishing new partnerships, and creating demand. She/he is highly collaborative, with experience planning, and managing large-scale B2B campaigns and virtual events to drive awareness, demand, and revenue.
Creativity, out of the box thinking, an eye for quality, and the ability to connect with an audience, are crucial. The ideal candidate is a B2B enterprise marketer with a passion for web-based collaboration, computer vision, AI, marketing, and sales.
- Plan and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive buyer engagement, account opportunities, and revenue growth, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns across the buyer journey.
- Discover new marketing opportunities by performing market analysis and maintaining a strong pulse on industry trends and community groups.
- Drive programs to support demand creation, ABX, pipeline acceleration, and revenue generation programs for the NA Market.
- Establishing new campaigns while analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing programs.
- Own campaign execution plans with support from web, design, and field marketing teams; drive digital tactics and programs including but not limited to content, websites, SEO, CRM, paid, earned, and social media.
- Identify content gaps and collaborate with product marketing and creative to drive content creation, distribution, and optimization
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Revenue Operations teams to support accurate reporting and improved collaboration between sales and marketing.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance.
- Partner with sales team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs.
- Minimum five years marketing experience, or related, in a B2B SaaS or enterprise technology environment
- Demonstrated track record of running a modern marketing technology stack, including but not limited to Salesforce, Pardot, Drift, Google Analytics and Demandbase.
- Demonstrated experience influencing without authority, including executives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal communication, and teamwork skills
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on execution
- Strong background in designing integrated campaign calendars and driving success with the execution of programs.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 33 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description