Demand Generation Marketing Manager - Salt Lake at Uniphore
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:27 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, November 11, 2021
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore, the leader in conversational AI, is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join the North America Demand Generation team. This person should have expertise in executing successful demand generation programs for the enterprise segment, while collaborating closely with digital marketing, field marketing, product marketing, sales and SDRs. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of executing effective multi-channel programs and create demand. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative, and have a strong track record of planning, and managing large-scale global campaigns to drive awareness, demand, and pipeline.
- Plan and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise MQLs, stage 0s and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Discover new marketing opportunities by performing market analysis.
- Drive programs to support lead gen, prospecting, pipeline, and revenue generation programs for NA Market.
- Analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing campaigns.
- Own campaign execution plans with support from web, design, and field marketing teams; drive digital tactics and programs including but not limited to websites, SEO, CRM, paid, earned, and social media.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance.
- Partner with SDR team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs.
- Execute Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs at select target ABM accounts
- Minimum 5+ years marketing experience, or related, in B2B enterprise technology or SaaS environment
- Demonstrated track record of running a modern marketing technology stack, including but not limited to Salesforce, Pardot and Demandbase.
- Demonstrated experience influencing without authority, including executives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior customer experience (CX)
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong background in designing integrated campaign calendars and driving success with the execution of programs
- Travel 10%
- Prior Customer Experience (CX) industry background preferred
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 61 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description