Demand Generation Marketing Manager - Inbound/Outbound Programs at GitHub (Remote)
GitHub is searching for a Demand Generation Manager who wants to make a significant impact for themselves, the GitHub Revenue team, and most importantly, our customers. You will be responsible for optimizing critical inbound captured leads and scaling our outbound campaigns in this role. You’ll be part of the Global Demand Generation team and an essential contributor to our digital-first transformation. This role is a vital connection between our partners in Corporate Sales, Sales Operation, and Marketing Operations to optimize our demand funnel and build outbound campaigns.
The ideal candidate understands segmentation, personas mapping, first-hand experience marketing enterprise software, and working with sales teams. You will optimize surfaces and forms for lead capture, build new landing pages, improve qualification and lead routing, recommend lead flow improvements, create sales follow-up practices, and build retargeting campaigns.
You will track and report program pipeline and performance results tied to quarterly and annual targets. Maximize pipeline by monitoring and forecasting inbound pipeline creation and analyzing data to optimize lead processing. Implement corrective measures with sales promptly when necessary. Measure your results against benchmarks and share lessons learned with the marketing organization.
- Develops and executes high-impact programs that optimize inbound and outbound campaigns; ensures overall goals in the number of new inquiries, marketing qualified leads (MQLs), sales qualified leads (SQLs), conversion rates, and pipeline.
- Work closely with the SDR team, Sales Ops, and Marketing Ops to help convert marketing qualified leads to opportunities and pipeline targets.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including corporate sales, product marketing, campaigns, growth, and content marketing, to build initiatives, plans, and experiments.
- Create Sales-Marketing interlock plans on lead, MQL, and SQL goals that align with Sales Development teams for top-of-funnel inbound and outbound programs.
- Programs to include experiments, landing pages, briefs, scripts, nurtures, emails, sales enablement, and outreach sequences.
- Manage profile of peer-to-peer websites for lead capture.
- Develop a deep understanding of GitHub Enterprise for audience segmentation strategies and buyer’s journey mapping.
- Present plans to stakeholders and document work for visibility across organizations.
- Gather the necessary teams together and lead integrated campaign kickoffs and post-mortem meetings.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to stakeholders and work together to optimize the performance of lead capture surfaces.
- Build and launch creative outbound marketing campaigns to build, enrich, and engage acquired leads.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Demand Generation for B2B SaaS, enterprise-class software or technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Background in driving targeted acquisition and retargeting marketing campaigns
- Experience working within demand generation, marketing campaigns, inbound marketing, or marketing operations
- Successful track record of partnering with sales teams
- Understanding of software development practices and/or application security
- Knowledgeable or ready to learn about GitHub Enterprise product and software security
- Project management, organization, documentation, and communication skills are a must
- CRM, marketing automation, agencies, and marketing analytical tools experience
- Data and results-driven mindset with the ability to understand and measure business impact while driving multiple projects concurrently
- Very data-driven, intellectually curious and numerically inclined
- Able or willing to learn how to use GitHub
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $89,200 to maximum $189,300 + bonus + equity + benefits.
· Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.