Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you will drive the creation, execution, optimization and tracking of integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand generation and service provider recruitment across North and South America. The Demand Generation Manager will work closely with the Regional Marketing Team and the Global Digital and Campaigns Teams, together formulating plans and creating programs that support Acronis’s marketing and sales targets and to further develop the company's brand awareness as the leader in Cyber Protection.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Campaign marketing
- Formulate and drive regional campaign marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and conversion for Acronis’s solution portfolio
- Partner with international marketing teams to provide the expansion of global campaigns and consistency of outcomes in the region
- Analyze and report on the results of the campaigns
- Collaborate and develop strong working relationships with cross functional teams across the global marketing and the digital media organizations (Product Marketing, Global Marketing, Communications, PR, Sales) to reach maximum effect from the campaign
- Manage forecasts and budget for your campaigns in connection to quarterly and annual plans
- Measure and optimize marketing funnel and programs. Take accountability for budget, resource allocation, and performance to plan against defined metrics
- Drive marketing innovation and creativity. This role requires you to champion your audience and actively apply audience insights and marketing analytics to deliver plans that achieve business targets and audience goals
- Build best in class customer journeys for service providers and end-customers in the region
- Stay up to date on industry/market trends as well as competitor activity
- Support the global digital strategy within the Americas region to increase the number of high-quality leads
- Assist in developing and managing digital marketing and demand gen. strategies for all initiatives (SEO, SEM, content development & marketing, website, email, paid advertising, social media, and others) in the Americas region.
- Facilitate the flow of lead generation through to the CRM (Salesforce.com), actively manage the CRM platform for marketing needs, drive prospects to MQLs and then to opportunities
- Help to optimize email and marketing automation strategies
- Analyze and report on the results of the digital marketing channels.
- Recommend strategic and tactical changes to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Plan and execute A/B tests
- Home office based in the United States, or the state of Massachusetts.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple large-scale 360 campaigns simultaneously, across paid media and owned channels. Should be familiar working with external marketing agency partners and in-house teams to deliver these
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of omnichannel marketing
- Must thrive in an environment of rapid change, moving targets, limited resources, high intensity and cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines and operate under tight deadlines
- Resourceful and able to pivot and innovate
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, while maintaining a team-oriented attitude
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo or other marketing automation platforms
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in launching marketing campaigns focused on IT service providers and IT pros
- Experience working in a technology company
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred but not required
- Strong internal customer focus with desire to learn all aspects of the business
- High level of discipline, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high-level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Team-player and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- Sales (RVPs, Field, Inside, Channel)
- Global Marketing (includes Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Managers, Campaigns, Communities, Events, Partner Programs and Communications)
- Product Evangelist Organization
- Product Development
- Platform team
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.