Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Integrated Marketing Manager is focused on driving leads for our Enterprise segment. As part of the Integrated Marketing team you will support the execution and development of integrated demand generation programs that drive awareness, acquisition and conversion. You will support the end-to-end planning and execution across a mix of multiple channels, including email, content marketing, paid media, and webinars. You'll do this through collaboration with shared marketing teams including brand, product marketing, digital, demand, content, creative, social and global field marketing.
Responsibilities/What You'll Do:
- You will always be evaluating the latest enterprise marketing strategies, growth technologies, experimenting and optimizing different tactics
- Bring your innovation and new ideas for amplification and conversions
- Partner closely with marketing, sales, content, product marketing, and operations to develop high-impact campaigns with meaningful touchpoints to our key buyer personas
- Measure, analyze, report, and optimize the performance of demand gen programs in partnership with the data operations lead
- A keen understanding of the buyers' journey to align content and communications channels to drive optimal conversion
- Optimizing programs to meet or exceed pipeline goals
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing with an emphasis on mid-market/enterprise demand generation
- Familiar with at least two of the following channels: digital advertising, email, content marketing, social, webinars, account-based marketing.
- Strong and professional communicator with experience working cross-functionally
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple and projects with tight deadlines
- An energetic, self-starter who is excited to build and learn alongside a world-class marketing team!
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation platforms like Marketo is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.