Drift is the Revenue Acceleration Platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform, to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms.
Drift is looking for an experienced Senior Demand Generation Manager to join the global marketing team. This person should have expertise in designing and executing successful demand generation programs, aligning with a business unit, and collaborating closely with cross-functional teams. We are looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, try new ideas, move quickly, and help the company grow.
What you'll be doing on the Demand Gen team at Drift:
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our sales team in the commercial/growth segment
- Build a consistent feedback loop with sales to improve marketing campaigns
- Broadcast our product team’s newest innovations to generate demand within our prospect database and within the marketing and sales market
- Establish intimate knowledge or our database (Marketo) of marketing leads to uncover opportunities for engagement
- Understand where marketing and sales professionals are getting their information today and build partnerships, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads into the database
- Measure and analyze dashboards to understand where opportunities for further optimization and engagement exists
- Optimize Marketo nurture streams based upon areas of interest indicated by web behavior as well as where our next customers are on their customer journey
- Partner with our Campaign and Webinar teams to develop, execute, promote and produce strong webinar campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive registrants, attendees and on-demand consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience preferably in a SaaS based and/or martech environment
- 3+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience with experience in implementing end-to-end demand generation programs
- Proficient at campaign reporting and analysis tools such as Marketo, Saleforce or similar
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns
- Ability to partner with cross-functional stakeholders, speakers, analysts, etc. to achieve objectives and hit timelines