Demand Generation Manager at Karat
Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!Come join our Marketing team
Our Marketing team is committed to building the Karat brand and long-term value of the business in order to help achieve revenue and margin targets.What you will do
As our Demand Generation Manager, you will build and execute marketing programs that engage talent and engineering leaders. You will have a keen understanding of the strategic role that demand generation plays in building brand awareness and affinity, and of course, sales pipeline. Bring your writing skills, analytical nature, collaborative ability to improve return on our marketing programs.Want to hear and see a job description instead of read one?
Learn more about this position directly from our hiring manager, Sheilin Herrick!
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Account Based Marketing. You will plan, launch, manage, and measure ABM programs that directly impact sales pipeline. This includes writing (email copy, landing page copy, event abstracts, ad copy, and more). You will coordinate asset development and campaigns with internal and external partners (agencies, event producers, media vendors, and more).
- Kickstart and run marketing campaigns. Campaign briefs, promotional copy and content in support of targeted webinars, events, and promotion of new assets. Lead display, paid search, retargeting, social, and email campaigns for targeted MQL generation.
- Event marketing. Own in-person and digital event promotion, logistics, and production. Develop annual event plans that support pipeline and revenue goals, play a major role in the planning and execution of the annual Karat conference.
- Be an extension of the sales team. Work closely with the BDR and sales teams to keep up to date on target accounts and support the team with a campaign calendar and copy to use to promote relevant events and assets, while playing an active role in ensuring lead follow up.
- Analyze and optimize performance. Use dashboards and reports from our marketing tech stack to improve performance of campaigns, understand and communicate their influence on new business.
- Lead projects that connect multiple go-to-market teams. Build clear work-backs with appropriate owners and partners for campaigns, events, and digital marketing programs. Remain accountable to the project’s success.
- 5+ years in B2B demand generation and/or digital marketing for enterprise high ACV, strategic solutions
- Experience at an inbound agency and/or within the marketing team at a B2B technology company
- Audience-first mentality: you can speak to examples of this within email, chat, website engagements, and more
- Strong writing skills that demonstrate capability of crafting clear and compelling communication (internally and externally)
- Innately curiousity with a strong desire to optimize programs for the ideal business outcome
- History of communicating across all levels in a variety of organizations, starting with the “why”, and being clear about the details
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Parental Leave (12 weeks paid with transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 18 paid Company Holidays for 2021
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected]