Demand Generation Manager at Formlabs (Milwaukee, WI)
Formlabs is changing the additive manufacturing industry by bringing groundbreaking 3D printing technology to designers, engineers, researchers, and more.
Formlabs is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to create new market awareness, drive prospect engagement, and build sales pipeline. This role will join a growing team of marketers aiming to drive Formlabs’ growth. They will be responsible for pre-purchase marketing efforts, including but not limited to:
- Lifecycle marketing: Defining the journey from lead to qualified lead, and improving our handoff process to sales. Tactics will include designing and building email nurture, webinars, sales enablement meetings, and more.
- Audience growth: Helping diversify our top of funnel marketing mix. Tactics will include looking for new partnership opportunities, creating different content formats for ads or social media, and more.
- Reporting and data analysis: Working with our marketing analytics team to understand campaign results, review trends, and communicate findings/recommendations.
The Demand Generation Manager will report to the Global Revenue Marketing Leader and work closely with leads across marketing and sales.
Position Location: Somerville, MA (Greater Boston Area)
Skill level: 5+ years of experience
- Manage North America lead funnel and measure revenue performance for all campaigns, channels, and programs
- Coordinate a team of marketers responsible for industry segmented demand gen plans
- Manage work across marketing automation tools (Marketo) and our CRM (Salesforce) to optimize lead generation and nurturing processes
- Develop and manage our webinar program to engage with new and existing audiences
- Align marketing plans with pipeline and revenue goals to support fast growth sales efforts
- Lead Demand Generation efforts for company programs like product launches and major events
- Track, report, and analyze program(s) performance, and recommend additional investments
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role with focus on Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, or Analytics
- Demand Gen planning, campaign management, webinar, and email execution experience required
- Demonstrated ability to measure marketing results in terms of sales performance
- Experience in the engineering, manufacturing, or product industries would be a bonus, but not required
- Experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.