About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is seeking an accomplished campaign manager to join our growing team! This Demand Generation Manager will educate, engage and excite prospects in our strategic segment by leveraging digital, direct and content syndication campaigns across all channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of marketing b2b solutions to companies with 10,000 to 30,000 employees. This campaign manager will also have an understanding of account based marketing strategy and execution and be able to lead highly targeted and integrated omni-channel marketing campaigns from concept through execution and analysis. You will work with the demand generation team, supporting marketing teams (such as product and corporate marketing), field sales, inside sales, outside vendors and our advertising agency to keep campaigns on track, on time and within budget. Above all, you will be the in-house expert on all things pertaining to our strategic segment.
- Demonstrate a proven track record developing successful b2b omnichannel marketing campaigns targeted towards medium sized companies between 10k-30k employees
- Design and execute omnichannel marketing campaigns, including content syndication, digital, and direct to meet pipeline requirements within the strategic segment.
- Develop the strategic segment buyer journey
- Support ABM leadership with one-to-one (for medium-accounts) marketing execution
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify internal and external resources for use in marketing execution for strategic accounts
- Lead ongoing account check-ins with sales team to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account modifications
- Participate in win/loss analysis across named accounts within these targeted strategic campaigns
- Leverage account-based intent data and technology to help our marketing and sales teams attract, engage, convert, and grow strategic accounts
- Assist in developing an overall medium-sized company marketing strategy, including the project planning for strategic account sales campaigns, sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking and measurement.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and prospect touch points
- Optimize key milestone performance across this segment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in b2b marketing campaigns; 2+ years targeting companies between 10k-30k employees
- Knowledge of how to market to HR/Benefits buyers is ideal
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Experience with 6sense a huge plus
- Experience with direct mail platforms, experience with Sendoso a huge plus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising omni-channel campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Competent in all areas of marketing including strategy, plans, sales enablement, thought leadership and demand generation
- Aptitude for leveraging digital marketing, digital advertising, and sales acceleration tools and technologies
- Experience in working with advertising agencies to manage projects, timelines and deliverables
- Experience in leveraging content syndication to drive lead generation for specific buyer personas
- You're a people person - you have excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholdersExcellent Communicator
This is a virtual opportunity. Qualified candidates located outside of California are welcome to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description