Demand Generation Manager, Expansion (Remote Eligible) at Brandfolder (Greater Denver Area)
Brandfolder by Smartsheet is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer-first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world-class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.
We are looking for a creative and technically strong Demand Generation Manager to help grow Brandfolder's expansion marketing efforts.
In our Demand Generation Manager, Expansion role, you will own programs to upsell, cross-sell, and expand into our current customer base. You’ll be responsible for orchestrating and accelerating growth activities including digital campaigns, email marketing, webinars, events, nurtures, cadences, content creation, and more. The ideal candidate has a proven track record implementing Account Based Marketing programs and executing campaigns that drive engagement and revenue expansion.
You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world, like Lyft, Mastercard, and Slack and have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Smartsheet (Brandfolder) provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional and educational experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado, the range of starting pay for this position is $97,520 - $126,960 (DOE). In addition, this role will be eligible for a market-competitive annual bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer.
This role will report to the Head of Demand Generation and can sit in our headquarters in Denver, CO, Smartsheet headquarters in Bellevue, WA (or remotely).
Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
What you’ll do:
- Work with demand generation team to plan, manage, and execute marketing programs to drive success in meeting goals, ensuring Expansion ROI
- Implement customer lifecycle communications and strategies that drive growth
- Assist in establishing scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and program management across multiple channels
- Work cross-functionally to improve website optimizations, landing page development, paid campaigns, inbound marketing efforts, reporting, and more
- Assist in finding creative ways to engage customers through channels such as email, social/paid social, SEM, webinars, and more
- Implement testing methodologies across multiple channels and platforms while being able to report on performance tied directly to pipeline
- Work closely with marketing operations to manage marketing attribution and reports by conversions, lead source, ROI by Channel, Cost Per Lead, and more
- Be able to work independently, with writing and analytical skills
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of demand generation experience, specifically with ABM tactics
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- You’re highly curious and technically minded
- Experience with content creation and strategy
- Experience with creating programs and measuring performance
- Excellent communication project management skills to work with cross-functional team members to ensure campaign success
- A learner, that is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products, and messaging
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience a must
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!