As DocSend’s first dedicated Demand Generation Manager, you will explore, test, and validate new channels, audiences, and messaging to determine what mix of investment works for us. This IC role has the opportunity to define and build our digital strategy from the ground up while work cross-functionally with peers across marketing, growth, and sales within DocSend and Dropbox.
The ideal candidate thrives off making hypothesis and putting them to the test. They are comfortable crafting a strategy, writing copy, test channels, and optimizing performance. Success in this role will be measured by the trials and revenue brought in from paid media.
This role folds within DocSend Marketing which functions as its own startup within Dropbox. A startup mindset is very important.
- Develop scalable strategies for customer acquisition and retention that balance experimenting with various channels and investing in the ones that deliver sustainable growth.
- Drive increased awareness and demand for DocSend’s core use cases while testing and validating new verticals for DocSend to double down on.
- Manage and optimize ad creative, copy, and spend of our digital agency to result in a positive ROAS.
- Deliver actionable insights by synthesizing information from multiple channels and data from multiple systems.
- Build a culture of growth experimentation and A/B testing to provide proactive analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
- Work with our SEO and social team to compliment paid and organic efforts.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing, media, advertising
- Deep experience with Google tools (GA, tag manager, data studio) and management of paid channels (Google search and display, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience building and testing webpages & landing pages
- Analytical thinker who’s driven by the measurable impact he/she can make
- Data-driven marketer passionate about user journey across all customer touch points
- Familiar with SEO and how organic and paid strategies can work in harmony
- Experience managing a digital agency & budget - setting the strategy and optimizing spend
- Interpersonal skills to foster and maintain relationships with SMEs
- Solid experience in B2B SaaS Product Led Growth and comfortable working in a fast-growing startup environment.