Demand Generation Manager, CCT at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to support the Digital Media’s B2B team, reporting into the Sr. Marketing Manager on Creative Cloud.
You will focus on supporting B2B demand projects for Creative Cloud by executing demand generation programs to achieve business objectives. What makes you right for the position? You're a self-starter, savvy with marketing technology, data-loving, possess excellent writing skills, and you're able to work across teams.
Content Syndication Support
- Support the Senior Manager to provide detailed development, deployment and execution of Content Syndication campaigns based on a strategy crafted to achieve demand generation goals
- Work with Marketing Operations and 3rd party lead generation solution partners to execute programs including set-up, QA, scheduling, and deployment
- Work with vendors to build landing pages, emails, banner ads to promote content
- Measure and report on offer performance, account reach and engagement; assess performance against goals
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B testing across creative and copy.
- Establish repeatable templates and evolve the tracking and analysis of results
- Provide insights and recommendations for improvements in execution process and performance
- Demonstrate your knowledge in demand generation to influence cross functional initiatives
- Be responsible for the set-up, scheduling and QA of email campaigns
- Pulling and reporting campaign performance analytics
- Develop and document processes for Salesforce campaign creation, webinar production, email campaign requests, etc.
- Deliver demand assets to cross-functional teams (Search, Social, Web, Media)
- Drive opportunities and optimizations within the overall project execution process
- Content syndication expertise with a focus on cross-channel promotion strategies, tracking, analytics, data & reporting skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, Adobe Campaign, JIRA, SharePoint, Power BI and/or Tableau
- You thrive in a very fast-paced, always changing environment
- You have experience working on a fast-paced team
- You have consistent track record working in marketing with a focus on content syndication
- You take initiative, can work independently and actively to resolve issues, and take ownership of projects and process
- Acute attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
There's more than meets the eye when it comes to Adobe. Take the quiz and see how well you know us!
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact [email protected].