CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev's mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
The marketing team is growing! We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Demand Generation Manager who will lead the lead acquisition strategies and execution for our B2C marketing efforts in which we attract, convert, and retain healthcare systems.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with CareRev’s business goals
- Pipeline creation and meeting monthly and quarterly pipeline and lead targets
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate, and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Iterate, improve, and diversify current lead acquisition channels
- Work closely with the B2C Marketing Director and other marketing leaders to execute CareRev’s top-of-funnel marketing strategy, which includes ownership of our email campaigns, online job boards, regional advertising, and referral/bonus programs
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
- Consistently evolve and innovate the overall applicant experience to drive conversions
- Collaborate frequently with the operations and implementation team on new hospital and/or region launches
- Gain a deep understanding of healthcare professionals, the CareRev product, and the professional journey
- Help inform and utilize personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- 5+ years’ experience in B2C demand generation marketing
- Enjoys working with a lean, dynamic team in a fast-paced environment (startup experience a plus)
- Experience in recruiting in healthcare is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot (and/or similar marketing automation tools)
- Ability to prioritize while wearing many hats
- A good communicator who sets the right expectations and follows through on their commitments
- Strong collaboration skills when working cross-functionally
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.