Demand Generation Manager - AMER (Located: New York, NY / Pittsburgh, PA / Bay Area, CA)
Demand Generation Manager - AMER
This position can be located in the Pittsburgh - NYC - Redwood City markets
A Gartner “Magic Quadrant” & Forrester Wave leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative spend management platform enables business leaders to better manage all of their spend and suppliers, improving supplier collaboration, increasing efficiency, optimizing cash flow, ensuring supply continuity, improving ESG performance and much more.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. This is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
As the Demand Generation Manager - AMER, you will have a key role supporting the marketing program managers with Hubspot expertise and email best practices, and building campaigns to generate pipeline for the Americas’ Sales team.
You will collaborate closely with the Vertical Marketing Program Managers to support their email marketing approach - strategically (nurture process and workflows), and tactically (building email marketing assets). You will build the campaign reporting infrastructure. You will develop and execute marketing programs to drive awareness, penetration and pipeline growth of Ivalua’s solution in North America.
The role reports directly to the AMER Marketing Director. The right candidate will be proactive, organized and collaborative.
This is a multi-faceted role, with the following key responsibilities
- Lead the Hubspot instance for AMER and supports the AMER marketing program managers with their email marketing needs: build emails and landing pages following industry best practices
- In collaboration with the Global Digital Marketing Director, build an improved nurture architecture in Hubspot, mapping to the buyer’s journey, to accelerate deal velocity and conversion rates. Execute related TOFU / MOFU / BOFU campaigns.
- Put in place the analytics and reporting framework, processes and reports to ensure accurate measurement of campaign performance and recommendations of corrective actions.
- Work proactively with Sales and Marketing Program Managers to build campaign plans / tactics (including multi-channel integrated digital programs) which best serve our X-industry regional go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with the SDR and Sales teams to ensure effective communication and lead handling/followup.
- Ensure effective reporting, including tracking ROI, pipeline and campaigns metrics.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 8+ years of digital marketing and demand gen experience, with focus on email marketing & marketing automation and experience managing integrated marketing campaigns (strategy, content development, campaign execution, coordination with Sales), and at least 2 years in Enterprise SaaS B2B marketing.
- Hubspot proficient (email marketing, landing pages, analytics, workflows & triggers)
- Wordpress experience a plus
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills. Experience building reporting dashboards and processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong team player and skill in collaborating with key stakeholders across functions
- Leadership, ownership and drive
- Ability to travel when needed (mostly for team meetings, up to 5%)
#LI - SG1