Demand Generation Channel Marketer at Drift
Drift is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, strategic Demand Generation Channel Manager to join our revenue marketing team. This go-to-market team is responsible for creating and executing Drift’s marketing campaigns, delivering programs that drive pipeline and make a real impact on every segment of the business.
You will be the expert on Drift’s demand channels and know how to move the needle. You’ll analyze the data and take those insights to deliver promotional strategies and execute across a variety of channels, including webinars, events, email, our website, and more. Ultimately -- you’re always thinking about how to maximize impact across the entire marketing mix.
This role is made for a marketer who loves demand gen funnels, understands the customer journey, and uses both sides of your brain to create creative campaigns that get them to take action. You’re responsible for overseeing the channels that acquire interested leads, generate booked meetings for our sales team, and drive pipeline.
Ideal candidates are passionate about emerging technology, hypergrowth company culture and the future of sales and marketing. Previous experience in demand generation and campaign execution is necessary.
What you'll be doing on the revenue marketing team at Drift:
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our sales team.
- Develop, execute, promote, and produce strong webinar campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive registrants, attendees, and on-demand consumption.
- Broadcast our product team’s newest innovations to generate demand within our prospect database and within the marketing and sales market.
- Establish intimate knowledge or our database of marketing leads to uncover where opportunities for engagement and personalization exist within the database.
- Understand where marketing and sales professionals are getting their information today and build partnerships, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads into the database.
- Measure and analyze channel performance to proactively recommend where opportunities for further optimization and growth exist.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Time management pro with the ability to coordinate programs across channels
- Self-motivated problem solver, able to communicate proactively without close supervision
- Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Experience in creating and implementing successful programs to target new prospects and accounts with a range of tactics and technologies
- Experience with digital marketing, inbound marketing, and demand generation strategies
- Strong Marketo and Salesforce knowledge
- History running impactful webinars and third party events
- Proven record of working with sales to exceed targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Background in demand generation and SaaS/technology
- Experience with Asana or project management tools a plus
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]