Demand Generation Campaign Manager at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just four years in market, the company has become one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
Drift is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, strategic Campaign Manager to join our revenue marketing team. This go-to-market team is responsible for creating and executing Drift’s marketing campaigns, delivering programs that drive pipeline and make a real impact on every segment of the business.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for organizing, planning and orchestrating integrated campaign offers across every stage in the marketing funnel. The Campaign Manager is responsible for understanding and analyzing performance, and helping to create the programs that fill in any gaps or needs to drive scheduled conversations and business pipeline.
You will work closely with the go to market leads to ensure that each business unit is supported with enough activity to hit our goals. You will help develop marketing strategies and campaign execution plans that engage buyers and help move them through the buyer’s journey.
Ideal candidates are passionate about emerging technology, hypergrowth company culture and the future of sales and marketing. Previous experience in demand generation and campaign execution is necessary.
This role will:
- Design, execute and measure the impact of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns that address each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Select targets, determine the tactic mix, design offers and calls to action, set individual program goals, and measurement criteria
- Implement testing strategies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates
- Execute account-based marketing strategies and personalized experiences
- Aid in sales enablement efforts for campaign programs
- Help manage and communicate about spending and planned budget allocations
- Educate, collaborate, and communicate results to the broader marketing team
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to communicate proactively without close supervision
- Experience in creating and implementing successful programs to target new prospects and accounts with a range of tactics and technologies
- Experience with account-based marketing, inbound marketing, and demand generation strategies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, focus on relationship building
- Strong history with Marketo and Salesforce knowledge
- Proven record of working with sales to exceed targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Background in demand generation and SaaS/technology
- Experience with Asana or project management tools a plus
- Self-motivated problem solver
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]