DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Who We’re Looking For:
DISQO is looking for a Demand Generation Campaign Manager to join the Demand Generation team, responsible for driving MQLs that accelerate revenue growth for the Sales team. You’ll conceive, launch, and manage campaigns that span a variety of channels – paid social, SEM, display, email, direct mail, and content syndication. If you’re excited about end-to-end ownership, have a bias for action, and enjoy collaboration, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
You’ll work very closely with colleagues in your Pod, composed of Product Marketing and Creative. Additionally, you’ll work with Sales as you hand over MQLs.
The ideal candidate for this role has worked on a B2B marketing team, has experience launching multi-channel marketing campaigns, is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and is excited about communicating wins company-wide.
What You Get To Do:
- Analyze current touchpoints and build out multi-channel campaigns that drive MQLs.
- Bring new campaign ideas, channels, and tactics based on the targets.
- Update the Marketing calendar to clearly communicate upcoming campaigns.
- Negotiate and buy non-programmatic ad inventory with outside vendors.
- Write and build email nurture programs in Pardot that incite action to increase lead scores.
- Build new landing pages in Pardot that drive content downloads of Case Studies, Reports, etc.
- Perform keyword planning for Paid Search ads for brand, campaign-specific keywords.
- Run A/B tests on ads and landing pages and communicate results with the team.
- Be the audience expert to find our target audiences online or through connected audiences.
- Monitor campaign performance and build WoW and MoM reporting by channel.
- Recommend new tools, workflows, or processes to scale faster.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience, driving MQLs.
- 2+ years of experience with Pardot, building emails, and landing pages.
- Ability to launch campaigns autonomously with speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Experience with Google Ads (Search & Display), LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Experience buying non-programmatic media through negotiations.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with ease.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a huge plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce (CRM).
- Applicants must reside in the US.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.