As Demand & Metrics Manager, the role will oversee many facets of the demand marketing funnel and marketing orientated metrics, to ensure that marketing influence is attributed and is being correctly measured. This role will work closely with the various top-of-funnel marketing teams to ensure leads being generated have correct attributions for campaign based reporting along their customer journey. As well as direct, motivate, and inspire a team to help them use their talents effectively to meet business goals.
The role will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture, monitor its progress, and report on its success, or failure. With the goal to achieve the best possible outcome of projects to meet expectations and drive growth.Responsibilities
- Be a trusted partner to Digital Marketing and Audience Marketing teams
- Lead audits of existing platforms and processes with the goal of optimizing them
- Define marketing reporting metrics and standards
- Establish governance for attribution efforts and modeling
- Audit and optimize UTM strategies and online channels for attribution
- Help maintain data infrastructure
- Support marketing demand funnel tactics
- Maintain demand metrics and attribution platforms/tools
- Oversee the creation of marketing-first focused Tableau dashboards for departmental use
- Introduce new processes to enable better departmental alignment
- Work cross functionally to establish standards for data enrichment processes
- Stay up-to-date with process improvements and changes within functional areas
- Provide measurement of projects to meet business objectives
- Brainstorm new and creative execution strategies to achieve business goals
- Delivery of key metrics to leadership for MBR, QBR, and other business reviews
- Ensure leadership stakeholders are kept informed of projects, timelines, and deliverables
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.