Customer Marketing Manager at Groove (San Diego, CA)
| San Diego, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:17 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 17, 2022
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and delivers revenue intelligence. Over 70,000 people use Groove at companies including Google, BBVA, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Learn more: https://groove.co.
About the Role
Groove is seeking a B2B Customer Marketing Manager to join our thriving Demand Generation team and own all marketing programs that support the post-sales organization in achieving its product awareness, retention, upsell, and expansion goals. This individual will be a marketing generalist that thrives on cross-functional problem solving and can translate that into creative programs that inspire engagement and customer delight.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Product Marketing teams to create a comprehensive program that drives awareness of Groove’s expansive SaaS platform capabilities across key customer segments, leveraging events, email, social media and direct mail.
- Create bi-annual marketing plans to meet net retention goals. Work closely with product marketing and event marketing to produce remarkable customer events, customer advisory boards and other key executive relations programs.
- Oversee and optimize webinar and email campaign strategies to drive awareness of platform capabilities, impacting user adoption, customer retention, expansion and upsell KPI’s.
- Field surveys and develop customer-facing tests and leverage the learnings to create programs that maximize customer lifetime value.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on customer marketing program performance.
- Continuously improve to drive exceptional results that surprise and delight our customers.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations on Salesforce dashboards that track performance against KPI’s for retention and expansion.
- Stay one step ahead of industry trends and best practices.
- 5-7 years experience in B2B demand generation, with a passion for SaaS customer retention.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of turning insights into actionable plans.
- Proficiency in project management; consistently delivers incredible results on time with aplomb.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to react to shifting priorities and manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player who enjoys the journey, with the ability to build meaningful relationships and achieve delightful results.
Benefits and Perks
Medical/dental/vision insurance, with employee premiums covered at 99%!
Company-paid life insurance
Remote office set up options and locations in San Francisco, San Diego and Seattle
10 Paid holidays
Professional development stipend
Company-wide team-building retreats & virtual events
Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
Our Culture and Core Values
Our values speak volumes about who we are, both as individuals and as a team. At Groove, we put our team before ourselves and are dedicated to ensuring that our teammates are happy and satisfied, both in their careers and their work environment. We are a team of high-performers that operate in a culture of empathy and transparency, with a natural curiosity to continually grow. We put the team before ourselves, care more, and enjoy the journey above all else. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.
Read Full Job Description