ActiveCampaign is seeking a storyteller with a knack for building impactful advocacy programs. A primary focus of this position will be to amplify our customers’ stories through use cases, testimonials, reviews, videos, and supporting content. They will use multi-channel tactics to engage, retain, and delight customers while collaborating with multiple departments at ActiveCampaign to create and execute strategies that allow us to realize our growth objectives. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker that can help us create a stronger brand, improve the customer experience, and positively impact customer revenue and retention.
What your day could consist of:
- Programmatically uncover and tell our customers’ stories: Work with teams across ActiveCampaign and our customer base to uncover and tell compelling stories about how our customers are growing their businesses using ActiveCampaign. You’ll share customer stories through integrated marketing programs and campaigns by aligning across marketing to ensure the availability of relevant and timely use-case content
- Grow our customer story library: You’ll partner with internal teams to grow our robust, user-friendly internal customer story library
- Drive key customer references for priority GTM initiatives: Identify and match key customer stories with priority opportunities such as press, events, and product partnerships to enable Marketing, Product, and Sales
- Measure content and program effectiveness: Analyze content and program performance and independently optimize to improve impact on revenue and organic growth
- Develop and execute new programs and campaigns to support the evolving needs of the business: You’ll lead and execute various new campaigns and programs to support organizational goals and influence adoption across key segments and channels by sharing customer successes
What is needed:
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing, and/or customer success, customer advocacy, lifecycle marketing, and/or retention marketing (preferably in SaaS)
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning, and project management skills - you’ll be managing multiple timelines with different stakeholders
- Motivated and confident self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- An exceptional communicator who can both influence and listen to create great experiences, content, etc.
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Collaborative, can-do, innovative, creative, and an ownership mindset
- Understanding of B2B marketing/MarTech environment
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment on a fast-growing team
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 160,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 160,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.