Customer Marketing Manager at Seamless.AI (Remote)
Customer Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing team is looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to help support Seamless.AI’s revenue growth initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, the Customer Marketing Manager will be an expert in our user and customer journey and activating those insights across the business to accelerate Seamless.AI’s growth. This role is critical to expanding the value that all customers get from Seamless.AI and scaling our growth across SMB and Enterprise product lines.
The Customer Marketing Manager takes initiative, is highly organized, pays close attention to detail, and is comfortable juggling different projects in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Develop Seamless.AI’s customer lifecycle stages, identify buyer expansion paths and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the persona-specific end-user journey across both SMB and Enterprise product lines.
- Partner with the Activation & Growth PMM to create and refine effective programs to expand adoption across users, accelerate expansion, and support renewals.
- Identify key, measurable metrics (upsell, churn, etc.) for lifecycle programs encompassing a growth hacker mentality with the ability to test and scale rapidly.
- Maximize brand presence and reputation through review generation campaigns that aim to grow Seamless.AI’s score, position, and presence across all review sites.
- Partner with our Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales teams to infuse customer reviews, G2 Grids, and awards into all aspects of our GTM strategy.
- Conceptualize and launch a customer advocacy program designed to identify and mobilize customers, transforming them into Seamless.AI brand ambassadors.
- Grow our President’s Club program, which highlights and recognizes the personal stories and professional achievements of our customers.
- Audit all customer communication touchpoints and establish a forum to collaborate with product marketing, product management, and customer success on the editorial calendar, supporting programs, and channels of delivery.
- Challenges all teams to think about everything from the customer's point of view
- Proven experience crafting compelling content and messaging
- Ability to build and maintain relationships throughout the organization
- Challenge assumptions respectfully and encourage others to question the status quo
- Tackle projects hands-on while working toward n long-term strategy objectives
- Superb writing and editing skills
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years B2B customer marketing or customer success experience, SaaS preferred.
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups 2020. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.