Atlassian is searching for a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Team Lead, SMB Upsell to lead a team of Customer Lifecycle Marketing strategists. Reporting to the Head of Cloud Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you will oversee our SMB monetization strategy focused on upgrading our Free and Standard customers to the next Edition for three core products: Jira Software, Confluence and Jira Service Management. You will be responsible for driving revenue while optimizing return on investment (ROI) by determining optimal market segmentation, managing budget, figuring out the appropriate program mix, forecasting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact to the business.
We are looking for a player-coach who not only executes in the trenches, but also coaches and develops an awesome team. You will build and maintain alignment and strengthen relationships across Marketing, Growth and Product. You thrive in funnel analytics and understand how to leverage in-product behaviors and marketing channels to deliver an automated and delightful ecommerce experience.
Sound like you? Read on..
In this role, you'll get to:
- Oversee overall SMB Upsell team, strategy, programs and budget
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Growth and Customer Advocates to drive aligned strategies and achieve shared revenue goals
- Collect data to measure and analyze ROI across all marketing channels
- Partner with Marketing Operations to provide use cases to evolve our tech stack and improve our campaign capabilities
- Join forces with Growth to test, learn and scale experiences that remove friction from the upgrade path in-product and on our site
- Collaborate with members of the Product Marketing team to build a personalized 1:1 multi-channel strategy
- Manage SMB Upsell budget including monthly forecasts, return on investment analysis, and recommendations for optimization
- Present SMB Upsell strategy, updates and results to leadership
- Leverage dashboard reporting and analytics partnerships to provide a complete picture of marketing performance
On the first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Proven experience in team management with at least 6+ years of experience in B2C ecommerce or B2B Self-serve marketing
- Experience driving revenue via ecommerce and customer journey mapping
- Fantastic communication skills with and a great track record of working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done.
- Past monetization experience a plus but not required
More about our team
Our Lifecycle Marketing team is responsible for growing customer engagement, usage and retention across our suite of products. This highly collaborative team works closely with technology and product marketing to build the customer communications platform, and lead our strategy on consistent customer experience across all channels. You'll join a world-class team that is passionate about providing our customers with an exceptional experience with our products and keep them coming back for more.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.