What is BoomTown?
We are 350+ doers, makers, and trailblazers on a mission to make real estate agents successful. The software and solutions we build, and the services we provide, help top agents and brokerages (95,000 clients and counting!) generate leads, manage their marketing, close more deals, and run a better business. Our platform includes customizable websites, success management, a cutting-edge CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with marketing automation, personalized advertising and lead generation services, and a mobile app. We go much further than technology too. Dedicated teams offer lead qualification services and digital marketing, and our client success teams provide personalized support at every step: onboarding, training, coaching, and planning for strategic growth.
Boomers are a special breed, and we are built on a set of values that are at the core of everything we do. One of these is to Create Amazing Experiences, and that doesn’t just apply to our product. We’re dedicated to driving connections and improved quality of life for our employees, our clients and our communities. Our leadership team is on a crusade to foster flexibility, innovation, and ample opportunity for growth.
We offer so many ways to connect with other Boomers through shared interests and community outreach, and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan, comprehensive healthcare, discretionary PTO, and a quarterly wellness reimbursement towards health and fitness to help keep you energized and inspired. Oh, and if you're local to Charleston, did we mention our Corporate HQ is also dog friendly!? If this sounds like the type of culture you’re looking for, we’d love to speak with you!
The Customer Experience Product Marketer bridges the gap between the customer and the BoomTown brand. This role will help ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective as well as ensure new features/products are brought to our customers in a means that has the greatest reach and awareness, including a strong focus on educating and enabling all areas of internal readiness for internal teams by partnering with the Sales Enablement manager but with a primary focus on the services team.
- Partner with Client Success leaders to map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively improve
- Work with Customer Demand Gen Marketer to successfully manage customer contact process and frequency to prevent disjointed messaging or too-frequent requests for information/participation
- Leverage the collection of customer feedback throughout the organization for communications
- Partner with Services on adoption/retention efforts and loyalty initiatives to manage and execute communication strategy
- Manage, measure, and maintain NPS program and process
- Serve as a liaison to other functions that require customer research including Product Marketing and Product
- Beta programs: Assist Product team with beta program development, feedback collection, and user selection
- Customer communication strategy and release education within Product Marketing
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement Manager and Product Marketing Manager to educate customers on all facets of a new feature or service so they are able to craft market facing communications, and announcements
BoomTown is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More Information on Boomtown!
Boomtown! operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Charleston, SC. Boomtown! was founded in 2006. It has 338 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 54 open jobs at Boomtown!, click here.
Read Full Job Description