Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Social Media
Known is a modern marketing company engineered for the unprecedented opportunities and challenges facing marketers today. We are about 500 people strong, pairing PhD data scientists with award-winning creatives, strategists, engineers, and expert research teams to produce some of the most innovative and cutting-edge creative work in culture. We believe that when creative truly collaborates with science, strategy, and technology, incredible things can happen.
We have a unique opportunity as we are looking to hire for a variety of different roles to join our team and be “embedded” with our news and non-fiction streaming service client. What does that actually mean? You get to be both a Knowner and our client! It is preferred this position be based in the Los Angeles market but we will consider a remote scenario so long as the person will be able to work PST business hours. Additionally, this can be either a full-time salaried position or a long-term freelance opportunity.
The Nuts and Bolts: Customer Experience Manager, Social Media
The Customer Experience Manager, Social Media is an integral part of our clients’ Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will mentor our frontline associates, work with partners across the CX team, and help build a smart and authentic customer experience on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other organic and paid social channels.
- Actively monitor our social channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more to ensure we’re meeting the needs of our community
- Engage in positive and genuine conversation, including about CX-related issues, handle escalated conversations in a timely manner, and guide potentially sensitive scenarios
- Actively mentor and empower our frontline social team to ensure we’re consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Collaborate across CX teams to investigate and track technical issues, monitor ongoing issues, and ensure resolutions for customers
- Maintain subject matter expertise on our core products and services
- Work closely with Sr. Manager, Customer Experience—Social Media to identify opportunities to build new processes, establish best practices, and continuously improve our community support operations.
- Maintain our commitment to journalistic integrity across all our profiles
- 3+ years experience in customer support on social media channels and/or community management, preferably in media, technology, or SVOD product
- Experience with customer support and/or community management tools (i.e., Sprinklr, Salesforce, Zendesk, CRM tools)
- Exceptional writing skills, with a demonstrated aptitude for social writing
- Technical familiarity with consumer streaming devices, and aptitude to break down technical concepts to a non-technical audience. Able, willing, and driven to master new concepts
- Ability to adapt voice/tone and represent our brand in a positive, empathetic, and professional way
- Passion for engaging with our media focused community and drive to continuously improve customer experience
- Ability to occasionally adapt to flexible scheduling needs of a social media team, including some weekends
Known is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or locally protected class.