Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
This role is responsible for promoting and championing Gametime’s core values through strategic internal communication programs, culture-building events (in-person and virtual), DEI initiatives, and executive partnerships. As a key member of the People team, the C&C Lead will be tasked with increasing engagement, improving retention, and supporting talent acquisition through digital communication platforms, core value processes/programs, and People data analysis and reporting.
What you'll do / own:
- Design and execute an internal communication strategy and plan that drives employee engagement and helps build a vibrant culture of collaboration at Gametime
- Increase staff understanding of our organizational direction and priorities for our people
- Maximize digital tools and virtual events to engage staff across the organization
- Drive culture and positive energy
- Produce employee communications
Our ideal candidate has:
- 6-8 years of professional experience with an emphasis on communications, culture & employee engagement within a fast-paced, scaling organization
- Strong expertise with digital communications tools to drive engagement
- Demonstrated experience in developing content and campaigns for employee audiences
- Proven track record of successfully managing medium-to-large scale employee projects, particularly around event planning and execution
- You have a commitment to diversity and inclusion and experience working in a remote environment.. Experience successfully leading DEI initiatives and programs preferred
- Strong messaging communications experience: You can write and tailor content for specific audiences that demonstrates a deep understanding of messaging, positioning, and stakeholder needs
- Organized and creative, you can easily adapt and change directions when needed and can resiliently work well in a challenging environment
- A sense of humor and an easygoing personality is a strong plus
- BS/BA preferred
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
More Information on Gametime United
Gametime United operates in the Events industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Gametime United was founded in 2013. It has 72 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Company Equity. To see all 17 open jobs at Gametime United, click here.
Read Full Job Description