Creative Director, Global Integrated Campaigns at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This Creative Director will come from a copywriting background and will have experience as a creative leader in a creative agency or in-house client-side creative department. Experience with B2B technology brands a plus.
This leader will be responsible for developing integrated digital-first campaigns - spanning channels and regions. They will lead the conceptual creative development, and then work with their team of designers and writers to execute.
• Digital & Demand Oriented. Understands the digital world - including the key platforms and creative best practices - and how to drive demand through communications.
• Conceptual thinker. Approaches every project as an opportunity for insightful ideas.
• Writer. Familiar and skilled in the power of the written word. They can communicate clearly, inspiring others to action with his or her writing.
• Storyteller. No matter what the medium, from long-form video to static formats like posters and everything in between, focused first on the story we are telling as ServiceNow.
• Strategic creative thinker. We are a fast-growing company, we see opportunities to build our brand in many areas, from experiences and events to digital experiences to podcasts. This leader will understand overall brand, while at times, parachuting into a project to put fingers on the keyboard and write the future.
• Partnership. Ability to closely partner with teams across a matrixed organization.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Experience managing, coaching, and mentoring high performing teams
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to offer resolutions even in ambiguous situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the EQ needed to guide teams through change and the roll-out of new ways of working
- Highly detailed oriented
- Client-service minded
- Culture builder
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.