About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Content Strategy Manager that will help lead the content development and strategy for Lyra’s branded and demand generation events including webinars, trade shows, and field events. You’ll work closely with corporate marketing and event marketing to bring our online and in-person events to life, ensuring the Lyra voice stands out across the industry.
This content leader will develop a comprehensive and cohesive content strategy and will, occasionally, act as the Lyra spokesperson at events. You will manage the strategic tasks necessary to deliver amazing content and experiences across our events portfolio including researching outside speakers, writing briefs, creating presentations and participating and leading content prep calls.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of content development for events, recognizing great storytelling that aligns to brand messaging, and has experience being a spokesperson. You possess strong communication and collaboration skills to work across the organization on content development and deliverables management. You also have demonstrated experience with event approaches, such as call for papers, speaker management, and speaker bureaus.
This role requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage complicated and tight timelines.
- Partner closely with event managers to craft a content strategy and framework aligned to the overarching event objectives, business goals, and target audience experience.
- Establish and manage the end-to-end content development process for events including project management, production timelines, and coordination of speakers and speaker deliverables.
- Uncover, capture, and build stories.
- Source and manage internal and external speakers
- Act as a Lyra spokesperson at events
- Write briefs, scripts, talking points, slides, Q&A and agendas, and provide guidance for panel topics and questions.
- Create presentations for webinars, tradeshows and field events
- Provide coaching for presenters so that they deliver content in an impactful and meaningful way.
- Manage interdependencies between speakers
- Collaborate with designers, subject matter specialists, and production partners to bring in compelling and engaging approaches to content delivery.
- Establish a process to oversee all elements of presentation development, reviews, completion and delivery.
- Prepare post-event content reports and make recommendations on future content based on analysis and insights.
- Coordinate with other marketing teams to reuse and repackage event content to maximize return on investment of the event content.
- Be the event host and moderate panels, as needed
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in event content management/program management, preferably at a high-growth company
- A solid understanding of building, executing, and scaling cross-functional event programs
- A passion for storytelling and narrative structure
- Experience sourcing and managing speakers Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple partners and concurrent programs while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Organizational and planning skills, proficiency to prioritize, multitask, and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated executive presence, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to influence multiple stakeholders
We are a virtual company and qualified candidates located outside of California are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description