Content Specialist - Wix Answers at Wix
The Wix Answers team. Wix Answers is a customer support platform developed and built in-house to support our over 155 million users. Recently, Wix started selling its customer support platform to SMBs and enterprise companies that want to create better customer experiences for their brands. Wix Answers is just one piece of the innovative, cloud-based web development products that has made Wix's value more than $15 billion.
An experienced B2B writer with over 2 years of experience in content creation, writing, editing, and content strategy. You're passionate about technology and marketing great products in a creative way. You've worked at growing startups and have a proven track record of working on and assisting in the ideation of new campaigns.
Working under the demand generation team, you will be closely tied to campaign planning, execution, and reporting. As a writer on campaigns, blogs, and all things content, you can quickly write clear, meaningful content that drives our audiences to take action within all aspects of our funnel strategy.
Please submit your CV together with your portfolio or writing examples.
As a Content Specialist, you will:
- Take briefs, critically analyze them and use them to write creative and clear content for emails, landing pages, videos, online campaigns, and blog.
- Continuously bring new content and campaign ideas to the table.
- Understand and embody Wix Answer's tone and voice, using your understanding to apply them across all materials.
- Be a total professional in your collaborations with internal teams and members.
- Embrace our product value propositions and find creative ways to communicate these values to our target audiences.
- Manage multiple projects at once and adjust content according to feedback.
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.