Infosec believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It’s our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a bright team – endlessly curious, eager to try new ideas and ready to roll up their sleeves together. Our inclusive values and open door philosophy are rooted in the belief that great ideas come from everyone. Your voice matters here! As a quickly growing and stable company, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to start or build your career. We’re all about inspiring, recognizing and rewarding employees to be successful.
Content Marketing Specialist
As our Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for organizing, optimizing and updating content on the Infosec Resources website, as well as sourcing new content to fill any gaps. You will serve as a curator for a website that gets over three million views a month — with the goal of creating the best collection of resources available for various cybersecurity certifications, career paths and related topics. You will work closely with our SEO Manager, Digital Marketing team and Product Marketing team to identify which content resonates best with our target audience and provides the most value.
- Review existing content (articles, podcasts, webinars, ebooks, training courses) and organize it into resource hubs
- Identify content gaps and write briefs to source content from our freelancer pool
- Update and optimize existing content for accuracy and SEO best practices
- Curate existing content into new formats (ebooks, tip sheets, guides, etc.)
- Test, monitor and report on various engagement metrics
- 1-3 years professional writing or editing experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient with WordPress CMS
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other data analytics tools
Why you should join us
- Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
- Madison Top Workplaces 2021
- Internal career path opportunities
- Competitive base salary and 401(k) with company match
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
- Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, apply right now! A real human being will review your application and get back to you if you are a good fit. If you are unsure or have questions, reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.