Content Marketing Specialist at CharterUP
We aim to be the leading charter bus platform in the world and are looking for talented and ambitious people that want to be along for the ride! We are disrupting the massive and highly fragmented bus industry by using our proprietary technology to seamlessly connect bus companies to customers (businesses, non-profits, and governments). By promoting group travel, we can reduce the transportation industry's carbon footprint and help make our planet greener. We are achieving success by delighting our people, our customers, and our bus partners.
About this role
The Content Marketing Specialist will develop effective and impactful content with the goal of driving activity to our sites. This role will be responsible for executing our content strategies through the creation of industry-focused content. You will work in a team environment that encourages collaboration, learning and growth.
What you’ll do
- Create content that is informative, engaging, friendly, and thorough for a variety of page types.
- Thoroughly research travel-related topics to develop and create high-quality content in support of acquisition, retention, and engagement goals for CharterUP’s properties.
- Utilize data-driven insights and competitive analysis to identify new content opportunities.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing peers to proofread new content based on grammar, overall concept clarity, and alignment with company goals.
- Work with the in-house marketing team to ensure that content is engaging and consistent across all platforms.
What you’ll need
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research unfamiliar topics and create an article that demonstrates expertise on the subject.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, writing, marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience is preferred, but aptitude is more important than experience.
- Portfolio with past writing examples strongly preferred.
- Ability to create and edit graphics is a plus.
- Familiarity with HTML a plus.
- Basic understanding of SEO is a plus.
For this position, we are looking for someone based in Atlanta. CharterUP employees have the option to work remotely (even in "post-COVID" timeframe) full-time or in a hybrid model. There would be an in-person training with our CMO. This training would be in Atlanta in the first ~1-2 weeks of the position.
At CharterUP, we don’t compromise on quality. We hire smart, high-energy, trustworthy people and keep them as motivated and happy as possible. Do that by adhering to our principles, which are:
- Customer First
- We always think about how our decisions will impact our clients; earning and keeping customer trust is our top priority
- We are not afraid of short-term pain for long-term customer benefit
- Create an Environment for Exceptional People
- We foster intellectual curiosity
- We identify top performers, mentor them, and empower them to achieve
- Every hire and promotion will have a higher standard
- Everyone is an Entrepreneur / Owner
- No team member is defined by their function or job title; no job is beneath anyone
- We do more with less; we are scrappy and inventive
- We think long-term
- Relentlessly High Standards
- We don’t accept “that’s how it’s always been done”; we constantly innovate and question established routines to improve processes
- We actively push to be proved wrong and welcome different ideas; the best idea wins
- We don’t compromise on quality
- Clarity & Speed
- When in doubt, we act; we can always change course
- We focus on the key drivers of a process that will deliver the most results
- Mandate to Dissent & Commit
- We are confident in expressing our opinions; it is our obligation to express our disagreement
- Once we decide, we enthusiastically move together in the agreed upon direction