Content Marketing Manager at Revenue.io (Remote)
Revenue.io powers high-performing teams with real-time guidance. By surfacing and recommending what works best, Revenue.io’s patented technology enables customers like Fidelity, HPE and Nutanix to deliver predictable results and optimize their entire revenue operation. Revenue.io is the leader in the Forrester Wave for Conversation Intelligence, has won two gold Stevie awards for conversation intelligence, and as a Gartner Cool Vendor, is the only company in the world that provides both activity capture and conversation intelligence. Founded in 2013, Revenue.io is headquartered in Los Angeles.
How We’ll Support You
Revenue.io offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset. Backed by Goldman Sachs, Palisade Capital and Byrant Stibel, you’ll find our benefits are amazing and opportunities for professional growth are plentiful.
The team you are joining is growing, scaling and looking to mentor and develop tomorrow’s CMO’s. We believe in cross-training and enabling you to be your best at every step of your career journey. Our passion is to be as human-centric as possible. Yes, we help the best high-growth companies in the world grow faster, that’s true. But, we do that by understanding human behavior, and the science of what makes you, me and all of us better people.
If you want to help others become a better version of themselves, then you’ll be in great company at Revenue.io.
See why people love working at Revenue.io.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a stellar writer who is also passionate about devoting part of each day to managing the content workflow and coordination that drives pipeline and revenue growth.
Top candidates will have demonstrated experience working in a team environment to drive revenue with ad copy, blogging, thought leadership, original research, sales enablement content and more.
Candidates will create engaging thought leadership and web copy across digital, video, and print campaigns that capture our value proposition, authentically speak to our core audiences and embody our brand voice in the market. You will work collaboratively with the marketing and sales teams to reach new audiences and showcase the value of Revenue.io and our products.
Ideal candidates will have SaaS experience and passion for learning about our customers, technology and business in general.
Experience as a content marketer at a fast-paced agency or analyst firm is valuable. Candidates who have acted as team lead or managed the work of contract writers, web developers and other direct reports is a plus. This is a great opportunity to join a powerhouse content marketing team and a company that has a firm belief in the power of content to shape the market.
Duties in Detail
- Use audience, channel, and performance data to create on-brand marketing content aligned to channel strategy and buyer stage
- Produce Weekly content by Writing/editing web copy & landing pages, articles, blogs, emails, case studies, social media content, sales enablement, how-to guides, tip sheets, infographics, scripts, video scripts, and ads
- Bring top-tier writing chops to everything the content team touches: digital ad copy writing, event writing, video script writing, social media, web pages that convert, long-form content production, editing, research and sourcing to continue to produce gold-standard content for revenue leaders including sales, marketing and customer success
- Own and update the company’s content calendar and publishing plan for Demand Gen, thought leadership and SEO-centric content
- Own and update the company’s written Style Guide
- Own, monitor and optimize gated content on Revenue.io and work continuously to improve lead generation
- Support related projects to drive awareness and deepen influencer relationships, ranging from events to social media contests and more
- Work alongside our Demand Gen, Product and Sales teams to drive revenue
- Support the Revenue.io SEO strategy by monitoring results, reporting progress, uncovering opportunities, searching for and executing optimizations, and supporting long-form and on-page SEO content production efforts
- Own our content calendar to ensure a thoughtful and strategic plan is executed in a timely and efficient manner
- Contribute to thought leadership on social media, especially Linkedin
- 3-5 years as a product marketer or copywriter in an agency, analyst firm or fast-paced SaaS environment
- At least 3 years of content marketing experience for a B2B organization.
- Demonstrated excellence at distilling complicated features and solutions into messaging for specific audiences.
- Strong ad and web page copywriting skills.
- Fluent with and active in social media, especially LinkedIn.
- Self-starter and over-communicator who can comfortably work with minimal supervision
- A unique blend of curiosity, creativity and strategic thinking
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of the B2B SaaS ecosystem and contemporary technologies
- While strong copywriting is the primary focus, experience writing for contemporary SEO and working with related tools is valued.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including storytelling, writing and most importantly, listening
- Passion for the Revenue.io mission to transform the lives of our customers