ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is excited to expand into the healthcare industry, and we’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to develop and implement best-in-class content that educates our students so they can start the life they've always wanted. You will stay up to date with the latest healthcare trends and build a strategy that will help attract and inform our students.You will plan and prioritize healthcare content deliverables that align with our SEO strategy as well as our LTV, BD, Nurture strategies and more.
Aceable is a mobile education platform designed to create affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, our team is obsessed with helping people reach their life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching our first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and most recently entered into healthcare education. Aceable serves hundreds of thousands of students per month, but we need your help to tackle our vision of serving millions of students per month!
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable Marketing Team is a talented group of digital and performance marketers with expertise in search, revenue optimization, marketing analytics, and product marketing. We are data driven, collaborative, and love being a major contributor to the growth of Aceable. We live by our Aceable core values, and are a positive, humble, and supportive team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop our content marketing strategy for the Healthcare vertical (nursing, pharmaceutical, etc.) from the ground up aligned with our overall brand and SEO strategies
- Direct a team of freelance writers who specialize in healthcare content inclusive of articles, ebooks, infographics, webpages, webinars, etc.
- Research content topics for our blogs and resource center that ties to overall SEO performance
- Maintain a content calendar and cross-collaborate with the larger Marketing team to gain efficiencies
- Collaborate with the Learning Experience, Design, Product, Development, and Marketing teams to create the best, most effective content for our students
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of experience producing high level educational content in the healthcare space
- Experience managing freelancers
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate the impact of content on business outcomes and make data-driven decisions
- Understanding of SEO and how best practices should help inform content strategy
- Flexible with the capacity to juggle multiple projects at once
- Wordpress experience
- Experience with BrightEdge
- Experience with ClearVoice
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2021
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Wellness program
- LinkedIn Learning
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/full-time employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status. Even if you don't think you meet every qualification listed, we'd love to review your application!