Molecula’s marketing team is a group of brilliant storytellers that clearly and concisely communicate our users' journey. They take our technical and complex product capabilities and turn them into succinct customer benefits that are easily understood. They take pride in their craft and truly care about the team, the client, and the company.
Molecula is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help us tell our story to the world. You will be on the ground floor, helping to build Molecula’s brand and voice in the market through clear, consistent, targeted messages.
- Write and generate compelling, engaging content to support content-driven integrated strategy. Help identify the most effective communication channels to reach relevant target groups and help to feed these channels with the appropriate messaging and content types.
- Strategize and help develop content for campaigns leveraging both traditional (collateral, print advertising, direct mail, etc.) and digital (social media, digital advertising, websites, email, etc.) marketing tactics.
- Help create internal and external communications including blogs, papers, customer success stories, social posts and more
- Develop materials, presentations, and other marketing communications for launches, campaigns, and other product and service marketing efforts as well as sales meetings, tradeshows and events.
- Help leverage and optimize SEO/SEM, digital advertising, social media channels and other digital marketing tactics.
- Minimum Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, English, Creative Writing or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a Marketing Communications role developing content, editorial calendars and campaigns, ideally in B2B tech
- 1+ years of experience with digital marketing in a Cloud, Big Data, or ML/AI Ops company
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience creating and repurposing original content, ideally in a new startup or agency environment
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.