Content Marketing Manager Large Enterprise, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (New York City, NY)
- Are you a creative and organized professional that is skilled in developing innovative marketing content?
- Can you guide all aspects of a content marketing strategy from concept through development and implementation?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Content Marketing Manager for Large Enterprise, you accelerate business growth by driving the content vision for large enterprise-focused segment markets. You plan, create and manage the development of content that inspires audiences to move throughout the buyer's journey while supporting lead generation goals and the integrated marketing strategy. You excel at leading the development of written and visual content that supports the marketing strategy, including product briefs, white papers, executive briefs, infographics and videos.
You propel business through the development of enticing strategic client-first content while promoting marketing throughout the organization. You maximize sales efforts by connecting the go-to-market (GTM) messaging and strategy with demand generation campaigns. You thrive working with cross-functional teams within an office environment while guiding marketing campaigns across the organization. You report to the Director of Content Strategy for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to enhance and simplify the client experience.
- Support marketing initiatives by collaborating with business leaders to determine target and segmentation strategies.
- Increase sales by strategizing and implementing applicable content and meeting campaign performance goals across key metrics.
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking response and conversion, reviewing the budget and comparing return on investment (ROI) to cost per connect.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through effective project management skills.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of marketing experience.
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting content to make recommendations.
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working with a sense of urgency.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a large project independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- History of working with all levels of an organization while showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties.
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change.
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level.
- Solid attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Creative applications.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of marketing experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Strong B2B marketing content writing and editing experience. Content projects or writing samples will be requested.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Master's degree in business administration (preferred).