Content Marketing Manager, Demand Generation at Brandfolder (Greater Denver Area)
Brandfolder by Smartsheet is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced team. As the leader of our content marketing effort, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling content that helps drive pipeline through a variety of channels.
You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world, like TripAdvisor and Slack, by providing tools and strategic insights that increase their brand engagement. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. Is that you?
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Smartsheet (Brandfolder) provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, level of professional and educational experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado, the range of starting pay for this position is between $80,000 and $100,000. In addition, this role will be eligible for RSU stock grant upon accepted offer. Here’s a little more on what we’re seeking:
What You'll Do:
- You’ll be responsible for storytelling to brand storytellers, through short- and long-form features for demand generation campaigns, sales enablement, SEO and case studies
- Write, edit, produce and create content that inspires audiences to move throughout the buyer’s journey to support lead generation goals and an integrated marketing strategy
- Concept and collaborate with the Marketing team, delivering effective and impactful copy on a multitude of projects (including email campaigns, advertising, web and in-product messaging, collateral, decks etc.)
- Work with internal and cross-functional business owners—including Demand Gen, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, and Digital Marketing—to create metrics-driven campaigns and content
- Continually refine and improve content based on feedback and analytics, A/B testing experience preferred
- Lead SEO initiatives to improve search ratings and ensure content is easily discoverable
- Ensure consistency in brand voice, messaging, and style across all assets and platforms
- Manage content production and distribution processes including integration with marketing operations and sales enablement tools and processes
- Work with external influencers, partners and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Be internal expert on content library by keeping content updated and relevant, repurposing existing content, identifying content gaps, and recognizing opportunities to expand library to meet sales and marketing needs, while monitoring KPIs and content influence
- Willingness to speak on webinars and other media formats
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing within B2B technology
- Proven track record in content marketing strategy and content development across multiple formats for multiple audiences
- Strong B2B marketing content writing and editing experience is required – content projects and or writing samples will be requested
- Customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling content
- Solid foundation in copywriting for advertisements, digital marketing, and SEO
- Sharp attention to detail with exceptional project management and organizational skills
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!