Simpplr provides employee experience software that helps companies connect and align employees. With what Simpplr calls Live EX, the platform helps companies communicate better in a distributed world and measures an organization’s heartbeat by understanding employee alignment and sentiment in real time. Ultimately, Simpplr aims to enable more positive work environments by helping organizations be more open and caring.
Trusted by leading brands, including DocuSign, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable productivity gains, increased employee engagement and retention, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Simpplr is widely acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing, most innovative, and most liked solutions in our market. We boast numerous top-tier accolades and encourage you to check us out on various review sites.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our team! This role is remote or can be hybrid at our HQ in Redwood Shores, CA.
In this role, you’ll create compelling, engaging, buyer-focused content that drives thought leadership and demand generation. You’ll lead our content marketing strategy—including creating optimized content for our website, advertising, sales, and social media.
You’ll develop and execute an integrated content marketing strategy to drive awareness, relevance, and leads. You’ll also manage brand and content governance, to ensure that all content and media looks, feels, and sounds polished and on-brand. This position reports to the VP, Corporate Marketing.
If you’re a well-rounded and motivated storyteller who enjoys crafting a powerful headline for a social ad as much as developing creative, interesting, and engaging white papers, let’s talk!Your Job ResponsibilitiesWhat you will be doing:
- Plan and execute a multi-channel content strategy that integrates into a broader user journey, guiding users toward conversion.
- Produce digital or print marketing materials including email, landing pages, microsites, e-books, blogs, case studies, datasheets, webinars, web ads, social content, infographics, presentations, and any other content we need.
- Collaborate with design team to produce eye-catching, brand-compliant assets.
- Own and maintain the writing style guide.
- Implement SEO best practices, ensure content adheres to brand voice, style, and tone, and maintain editorial integrity.
- Integrate content with campaigns to feed demand generation engine and support our marketing automation and lead nurturing programs with channel-relevant content.
- Maintain editorial calendars and develop and manage workflows to meet editorial and campaign deadlines.
- Work hand-in-hand with digital marketing and demand generation to transform insights into compelling and easy-to-understand content.
- Contribute content ideas and pitch content that supports the overall content marketing strategy.
- 5+ years of content marketing and copywriting experience, ideally in enterprise or SaaS B2B environments.
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills.
- A passion for writing about SaaS technology that helps organizations drive employee collaboration and engagement.
- A portfolio of awesome content that you've written.
- Understanding of B2B buy journeys and demand generation.
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with project management applications.
- Experience writing with an SEO goal.
We’d specially love to hear from you if:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or something equivalent.
- Get excited about managing, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Crack open the Chicago Manual of Style as part of your daily self-care.
- Love balancing insane creativity with keeping the trains running on time.
- Understand business messaging, employee intranet, and employee communications solutions.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews