Launched in 2018, kea is changing the way restaurants operate. We've built a SaaS voice product that takes calls on the behalf of the restaurant, helping customers place their orders without having to speak to someone in the store. This allows the restaurant to stop context-switching and focus on what they do best: making great food. We've raised $18m to date and we're building an amazing team to drive the world's restaurant commerce. We've experienced over 500% year-over-year revenue growth, and plan to continue that trend by providing even more value for our customers through our technology. There are tens of thousands of restaurants out there that need kea, and we're building for them.
Our Commitment as a team
We are one unit moving at high velocity. We play to win the long game. We are compassionate and care for others. We are open and transparent. As you review the below keep Our Commitment in mind. Your uniqueness is valued and differences of opinion, background, and ability are welcomed. If you think you satisfy even just a few of the below points, please apply!
About the role
kea is looking for an experienced and passionate storyteller. As our first marketing hire you will establish kea’s voice and engage with diverse audiences (restaurant owners, food lovers, job seekers and many more). This role will be responsible for developing kea brand awareness across multiple platforms with significant oversight. Content created will span everything from social media posts, long-form written copy, video production, and more! You will enjoy working with us if you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment and are passionate about voice technologies. Not to mention that foodies will find extra comfort joining kea.
What your day-to-day looks like
- You will implement web, social and news content strategy for the company
- You will partner with internal and external stakeholders while applying scalable processes for content creation and promotion (including but not limited to videos, blogs, web and mobile content, publications, email campaigns, webinars, SEO and more)
- To begin, you will collaborate with our sales team to brainstorm on lead generation initiatives
What sets you up for success
- 2+ years of marketing/copywriting experience
- Extraordinary storytelling skills
- Understanding of software basics to be able to translate kea’s complex tech solutions into the 5-Ws for various non-tech audiences
- Start-up experience is preferred
- SEM/SEO experience is an extra brownie point
What we offer:
- Generous stock option plan
- 100% employer-paid medical and mental health care benefits. Vision and dental also available
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture