Communications Strategy Manager at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Communications Strategy Manager
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin...we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.
How you’ll help
We are looking for a smart, capable and creative Communications Manager to implement and execute campaigns for our customers. You’ll be talking with customers, understanding their communication needs and goals, and crafting the plans full of compelling content that exceed their expectations.
With a strong background in email marketing and communications, you’ll play a leading role in our new Managed Services offering. With email, SMS text and social channels at your fingertips, you’ll help our customer-employers deploy messages to their employees that help drive a deeper understanding of their benefits, overall usage of ALEX, and improve the corporate communications that are often long and boring. You’ll be their communication advisor, coordinating the details and tactics of Open Enrollment communication strategies. You’ll collaborate with the Creative team, Account Managers, User Engagement and Customer Ops.
What you’ll do
- Advise our clients on email, text and push notification campaigns to meet their benefit communications goals.
- Develop and execute campaign plans for benefit communications, during Open Enrollment and beyond
- Proactively work with Account Managers and Customer Implementation Managers as part of the account team to ensure customer delight
- Partner with the Creative team to develop branded email templates and campaign content that leverages best practices and customer needs
Experience & skills you’ll need
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Understanding of brand, tone and voice, bonus points for the ALEX brand!
- Strong accountability and project management for tasks without close supervision
- 3+ years of relevant management experience preferred
- Ability to build excellent rapport with customers
- Able to re-prioritize tasks quickly and deliver results.
- Naturally curious and willing to dive deep to find solutions.
- Action oriented
- Communicates effectively
- Manages complexity
- Balances stakeholders
- Decision quality
- Instills trust
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!