Communications Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
You are curiosity-driven and organized team player who will help communicate and execute strategic finance campaigns, write compelling messages for select finance leadership, create thoughtful presentations for internal meetings, and find innovative ways to engage employees and build a shared culture. To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to crisply summarize ‘the what and why’ in support of finance campaigns, initiatives. You will also amplify and customize overall company priorities for a finance audience. You love learning about new projects and initiatives. You thrive in highly collaborative roles, working with teammates, leadership, internal business partners and Operations/Program Management to keep audiences engaged, inspired, and informed.
You are quick-witted, entrepreneurial, and intellectually curious. To succeed in this role, you are willing to try new things and can manage numerous projects with tight deadlines. Things happen quickly at ServiceNow, and to do great work, you need to be an enthusiastic team player who can work cross-functionally with partners across multiple disciplines.
• Develop, write, and edit communications in support of finance initiatives, programs, and campaigns.
• Develop and execute creative strategies for communicating to finance employees, considering the needs of different audiences.
• Plan the frequency and channels of communication and coordinate stakeholders across different areas of the business and the company.
• Manage internal communications plans, tactics, and outcomes.
• Interact with senior leaders within finance and provide advice that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
• Continually experiment with content and channels to drive audience engagement.
• Advise finance business partners on local content performance, channel strategy, and stakeholder communications preferences, leveraging ServiceNow best practices and standards.
• Partner with global communicators to execute companywide engagement events, experiences and priorities that increase awareness and understanding.
• Leverage listening tools, analyze insights, and iterate communications plans and business messaging accordingly.
• Build strong relationships with finance leadership to understand their point of view and be able to reflect their voice in internal messaging development.
• Lead program measurement, tracking, and reporting.Qualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
• Ability to think quickly (and pivot when necessary) to create and execute plans; preference for collaborative work style.
• Ability to thrive in ambiguity and have a PoV.
• Agile mindset that is comfortable with deadlines, fast-paced environment, and a matrixed organizational structure in a high-growth company.
• Preference to write and create in human terms, without jargon or “corporate”-speak.
• Curious, creative, and strategic approach to empowered problem-solving; collaborative, transparent and empathetic approach to teamwork.
• B. A. in communications, journalism, marketing or business preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of broad communications experience or equivalent executive advisory role.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.